Bon appétit

Italy

Vitali Ravinov
I got dressed and when i went downstairs everyone went quiet and they finished setting the tables. Where's Alex?
He is outside waiting for the guests sir one of my maids said.
Thank you
I walk outside Alex Alex
Yes Vitali why are you yelling?
Are they here?
Not yet. I think you a little too happy Vitali.
Not happy business is business.I need this to work alex it is important. I can't lose this.

Blair Gray
I really didn't wanna go I thought it all throughout my shower. I was really pissed because he's the enemy and I want nothing to do with him but my mother always said "Even your worst enemy give them a chance you never know how things could turn out".I just can't trust anyone all my life its been me and only me. I had a family but my brother's were their center of attention I was always in the back more like never there. My father never payed any attention to me he said I was weak but who knew one day I'd end up taking over. I don't even know who I have and who I don't these days. I went downstairs and everyone was waiting for me Damian was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and I walked down he stretched his hand out for me I took it and we walked out as we were walking out he whispered something in my ear.

Damian Ivanov
The guys and I were all waiting for Blair we talked a bit I was getting kind of worried because I thought she wasn't going to show because she hates him but he's a old friend even if she didn't end up coming we still had to go. Than I hear heels I look up from my phone to see Blair in a black outfit coming down the stairs and I went closers and lend her a hand she took a hold of my hand and as we were walking out I whisper in her ear and she seemed to love what I said because she laughed and thanked me.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS CURRENTLY 4:30am AND I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW BUT TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK DAMIAN TOLD BLAIR??