Club

Italy

Blair Gray
I went upstairs for a shower after all this mess I needed to get cleaned up. 30 minutes it took me 30 minutes to shower I'm surprised I usually shower longer, but anyway I got out and put a white and silver dress on because I'm ready to go and get wasted I look up to see the time and its 3am I call Damian and tell him to get the cars ready we are going out, and I put my jewelry on and go out my room. My usually guards are waiting for me, we have 3 guards on each floor, and they always wait by the stairs just in case anything goes down we are ready, but nobody is willing to come in my home and start something.

Damian Ivanov
It's 3 am and I get a call from Blair asking me to get the men ready to go to a club. I don't know what's going on with her but I gotta find out if she's okay.
I took a shower and changed. I went downstairs and sat in the living room waiting for Blair. My father came in and sat next to me
"How are you son"
He acts like he hasn't seen me in years.
I'm fine father and you?
"I'm good Damian".

Andrei Ivanov
I walk up to the living room from the basement we don't keep people down there because its messy unless we really need to but so far we only got the rat, but he was at the docks. I saw Damian sitting there alone on his phone and I wanted to talk to him and see how he's doing.
I just looked at him admiring him he is beautiful just like his mother. Blair walked downstairs, and she is looking gorgeous, and I was confused you guys going somewhere?
Blair respond "Yea the club you should come
No you guys go have fun. I'll see you guys later.

Update I hope y'all like this chapter its short but I am trying to put something up for you guys.