Ezra

Blair Gray
Ezra and I walked out of the restaurant and Erik opened the door for us. Hey baby do you know where your parents live?
No my mommy and daddy don't tell me.
Ohh really okey lets go home Erik.
Okey lets home

We got home and Ezra was sleeping on me and he reminds me of myself of my mom how she would hold me till I fell asleep. Erik opens the door and we walked in and I was about to go upstairs but then to my surprise I see Damian. What the hell are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be laying in the hospital bed?
Yes I am but I got tired of seeing the same white walls and I missed you and your beautiful face.
Who is this?
This is Ezra little guys parents left him when Antonio kicked then all out. I was in the bathroom and when i came out nobody was there and we started eating thats when I heard him cry. If I'd let them take i don't know what they'd do to him.

Damian Ivanov
Okey Blair let's take him upstairs and we got to talk about something.
Let me take him upstairs and lets go talk
ok ill be in the office
Now how do I tell her shit

Blair Gray
I took him and put him in the room next to mine just incase he wakes up and needs something. I put him down and just as I was about to go out I see him cuddle next to the pillow just like I used to and it made me tear up remembering the house in cali dame good days. I closed the door quietly and walked to my office on the other side of the floor. I see everyone talking and I saw Andrei he hugged me and thanked me for everything
Andrei you don't need to thank me I didn't do anything.
No Blair you did you saved the person I most care about you saved my son.
It is no big deal you guys are my family and only people I have I should be thankful you stood by me when I had nobody and nothing.
Anyway where is Damian?
He is inside me and Erik need to go somewhere and we will be back while u talk to Damian.
Ok
Damian?
Yes you want something to drink your not yet legally to drink but we all got our problems.What did you wanna talk about.

Damian Ivanov
I offered her something to drink Whiskey on rocks she never changes her drink same old Blair I used to remember when we were younger she always drank water or sprite. Than she asked the question I have been trying to avoid I am not sure how to tell her.
Hello Damian tell me whats up?
You remember the guy from the club Vitali
Yea the traitor that was conducting business with Antonio while you were and shot down at his basement yea I remember can't believe I talked to that douche.
Yea well he came to visit me at the hospital while you were at dinner
And so he did great job to him.
Hello do you wanna speak?
Well...

Hey loves sorry for such a late update I have been really busy with school this passed weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tell me what you think Vitali told Damian.