Storm

Italy

Blair Gray
I got out of the car last minute and Damian was mad it isn't my fault i didn't wanna go. I told him if they ask tell them work came up. I got in the car and Erik started driving.

Damian Ivanov
Vitali what have you guys been up to?
Nothing much Damian work and business and you guys
Well we had shipments coming in couple days ago and new things that's pretty good new things on the market maybe we can get into business one day.

Vitali Ravinov
Seriously they person that needed to come didn't show up and this is completely opposite from what I was hoping. I was about to say yes then the unexpected happened Blair walked in we all went quite and Damian stood up and walked to her than I went.
What a nice surprise Ms.Gray in my dining room my friend said you would show up and you didn't disappoint.
Well a wise man ones said expect the unexpected and its Blair.
Well than welcome to my home Blair
Thank you

Blair Gray
I walked to the head of the table and sat down and the maids started putting things in my plate I don't really like many things in my plate so I let them know to just leave me be and I will ask for it if I want. Blair would you like some wine? he asked me seriously the first thing he's gonna ask me is if I want some wine I look at Damian and we smile at each other because before coming when we talked I let him know why we are here my exact words to Damian were He only called us because he needs something in out line of work people don't throw balls or parties or gatherings for no reason they throw it because they need something. I wouldn't but I would like some whiskey if you have any.
Yes of course we do we have Glenfiddich if that's okey
Yes that's fine. A little time passed we talked about business and our buildings and I saw Blake looking my way I had to throw some alcohol on the scratch.
Blake how are you doing last time I saw you was when you were watching Antonio beat Damian half to death I said with a smirk at the end everyone went silent.
Im doing fine Blair but I think your kinda mixing things up a little thats not what I remember.
Really i said and looking straight into Vitali's eyes I said what do you remember Blake

Blake Ravinov
I was sitting next to Vitali and then Blair said my name and she started asking how I was then she brought something up that should've stayed were it happened.
Well Blair I remember Damian getting beaten up because you failed to show up.
Really Blake is that what he told you how sad and you believed it like the dumb ass you are haha thats very funny Vitali you need to teach your brother to be more sneaky and not believe everything they tell him.
Blair I think my brother is smart enough to know what to believe and who to believe Vitali spoke.
Yeaa I don't think so. Vitali spoke up and said Blair believe what you want it was your fault Damian got beat up.

Blair Gray
I put my cup down and got up and everyone got up they put their hands on their waists everyone can calm down if I wanted too hurt him don't you think I already would've. I walked up to Blake and pulled his tie slowly baby if you wanted to get me mad you gotta try harder than that but know that I am always gonna win. I kissed him on the cheek and smirked at him.
Thank you Vitali for dinner maybe next time we can stay longer but we have a meetings to attend I said in a serious face and walked out boys ready? My men walked out after me and like that dinner at Vitali's was over. We sat in the car and Damian looked at me disappointed I had to spice things up Damian don't look at me like that Andrei started to laugh your something else Blair I knew I liked you when you were a little kid but now I liked you even more. Well Andrei sometimes you need to tell people things in their faces or else they will never learn.