daddy's princess?

Italy

Blair Gray
I was smirking and they all stood up besides Antonio fucking arrogant bastard.
Damian looking at me like he's seen a ghost Sup D
Hey Blair what's wrong like with the blood all over you
Are you okey? the girl asked yea Im fine you're bleeding how are you fine
Ohh it its not mine
The blood yea its not mine
oh she said and sat back down on Antonio
I look at the guys Vitali Blake nice too see you men again and Antonio do us all a favor and leave before I fire someone for forgetting to take out the trash.
He chuckled and looked a me smiling with the girl on his lap she looked a bit tipsy but she wasn't one of us you could just smell it off of her. I bet you're parents didn't even want you if they had Alex and Alessia ahead of time they wouldn't even bother for another one.

Antonio Giovanni
Calling me trash how cute Blair what an insult.
Well Antonio Im glad you got the memo but sadly you didn't get the full memo I was simply telling you that you aren't welcome in my home so leave. You seem to have it easy and nobody tells you the truth so here I am telling you.
she's really starting too piss me off well daddy's princess life isn't always simple and easy not all of us had everything handed to them and treated like a princess and spending all of daddy's money sweetheart. We've seen some dark things not all of us we're carried in mommy's and daddy's pouches
We all had dark childhoods you're unlike you.

Blair Gray
You think that my childhood was perfect. You think I was raised in a loving family were my parents loved me as much as they loved my brothers. No it wasn't that you see he like perfection everything had to be perfect but it wasn't because I was there I was the in-perfection. He said I was worthless to him and that I was a drag to his businesses that I was supposed to be born a boy. He told me he hated me and wish my mom give me up. then he hit me I fell to the floor with the bloody lip my lip was ripped open because of how hard he hit me I got up fixed my clothes and looked at him and thats when he hit me again once again I felt the floor it took me a while but I go back up while he was speaking about some nonsense how I was horrible to his business. He kept beating me beating me until I couldn't get up and my brothers were just staring because they couldn't do anything. I was broken I was tired I don't wanna live anymore. When he was done beating me he left he took everybody with him that it was just me the concrete floor in a pool of blood with me in it. He used to beat me and torture me till I couldn't move. I didn't have no easy childhood my dad didn't want me it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. I was just another girl waiting to be wifed up to one of them enemies to create a alliance. I guess that didn't work out because Im here building my family from scratch.
Yeahh tuff right I chuckled Imma go up maybe shower and relax
hey do me a favor and get the fuck out my house

Hey hey lovess vote and comment tell me how you felt about this chapter honestly I was tearing up writing the last part.