Giovanni Gala

12/20

Blair Gray
Today is the day my guys got a gala to go too.The Ivanov family and couple of my guards get to go because I didn't think or want to go that was the last thing on my mind.

Hey Blair are you sure you don't want to go?
Damian honestly I think Im going to go to check on the stocks that have arrived instead. Erik and I will go while you guys go to the gala and attend on my behalf.
Okey Blair when you change your mind let me know.
Won't need too it isn't changing.
Damian laughed it off and got out of my office I know right weird at 16 I own an office and I own a mafia that is second biggest it was first but when daddy dearest died we kinda fell for a while but second isn't that bad but don't worry Im going to be better. First is what Im going for.

Antonio Giovanni
It was about 7:30 and guests already started coming but I didn't really care they person who I cared about most was nowhere to be seen. I was furious at the thought of her not showing up and especially when I hand delivered the invitation and saw her a week before.Alex walked in and he looked charming as always my baby brother was growing up.
Your baby brother is already grown up he laughed.
Your waiting for her aren't you?
Yea I am and she better show.
Do you really think she is I mean look at it from her point you went in her home as a guest and then killed her family right in front of her then left her there to stave and die.
Alex shut up you don't know anything—- Just as I was about to continue yelling at hime
Ohh but I do I am your right hand man, Im your blood, your brother.
He smirked and walked off

The Americans, New York crime, Magaddino crime, Sicilian
The Italians, Sacra Corona Unita , Stidda, Basilischi and Giovanni family
The Russians, Bratva, Chechen and Grays mafia wasn't here

I greeted all my guest and we were about too start and then the Damian and His father the right hand man for Giorgio walked in with a couple guards but not the one Im looking for. I was mad real mad I wanted to kill someone. I got a plan though and its gonna get her here real quick.
They walked to my father first and he welcomed them with open arms like the rest but me no this her not coming is war.

Damian Ivanov
When we walked in everyone was sitting down we walked to Angelo Giovanni and he greeted us well but he was asking about Blair and I told him she had work he wasn't having it but he understood.
Damian Ivanov I hear my name for afar there he comes the same arrogant asshole I have known my whole life
Giovanni Antonio how are you doing
I am good and you? Im okey but I would have been better is Ms.Gray was here but I guess what she wants is war.
Didn't she tell you last time that war started when you walked into her life or something along those lines.
Watch it Damie isn't that what she used to call you when we were younger.
Shut up you don't know anything.
Okey Damie whatever you say.

We sat at the table and the gala started an hour after eating everyone was up and talking getting to know each other and make allies. My father and I were talking to the Americans I excused myself to go call Blair and see how she is doing. I walked into an empty hallway

Blair Gray
I was checking my shipment and I got a call it was Damian I walked out of the Cargo container for some privacy to talk to Damian.

Phone call-
Привет, как дела(Hey,how are things going)
Хорошо я думаю(Okey I guess)
Как на счет там(How about there)
Хорошо(Good)
Хорошо, увидимся дома(Okey see you home)

I hung up the phone and I wanted back in to see whats going on with the shipments and they tell me everything is good nothing is missing and I am happy and proud. We walk out its about 9 and by the time we get home the maids will have dinner ready for us.

Antonio Giovanni
I saw Damian go to the empty hallway and this couldn't have been a better time. I got Alex and John and we went after him. He was talking in Russian I am not fluent but I understood a most words and phrases they were talking about how its going and how they are after he hung up we walked to him

Damie awww was what Blair
Yea matter a fact it was she was telling me to tell you to get your head outta your ass.
Your cute but it isn't gonna help you outta this one.

I shoved him to the wall and Alex and John got his arms on hold and I started punching him and he fell to the floor with a bloody nose and ripped eye point was that we did a number on him.
I told Alex and John to take him to the room and lock him up and beat him a little more.Then I see my gorgeous little sister walk in the hallway.

Alessia Giovanni
Seriously Ant you promised me that no handling people today.
I know Aless but I had too you know duty calls.
Yea yea whatever.
I am still telling papa.
Don't worry when they come to get him everyone is going to know.

What do you guys think is going go happen? Is he gonna kill Damian or is someone going to come and save him? Maybe his Andrei or Blair?
Comment your thoughts.