Fear

Blair Gray
The fear running through my body i can't lose another person i care about its sad to say but I love him Damian is my best friend the only person I have the only person I know will never turn on me.
I don't care tell me were he is or Alex is dead. I grabbed Alex and He's in front of me
I give you three seconds Giovanni pick either you give me Damian or I shoot Alex in front of you than maybe ill go after your parents or even better you baby sister I saw him sit up and straighten himself.
Only under one condition
Whats that huh? I am really fucking tired of you Antonio.
You go on a date with me
What are you crazy in you dreams tell me where my guy is now.
How bout I show you where he is and how he looks then maybe you will change you mind
Let's go.

Antonio Giovanni
I got up and waved for them to come.
She pushed Alex and He was so calm but still not fully healed from the last time she shot him.
We walk down the hall and down the stairs to the basement and she leaves Alex there and runs to Damian.

Blair Gray
Get him down Andrei get him down He was hurt he was shot in the lower abdomen thats not easy to recover from.
Antonio snaps his fingers and the guards grab Andrei
Not until you agree to my condition.
I see Vitali in the corner standing there with his men and I got mad I go closer to Antonio and look at him in the eyes fine 1 hour but know that i'm coming for you know that when your at the peak of your downfall i'm going be the one too push you off now get my guy down now.
Get him down
He falls to the floor and I run back to him Im sorry I am so sorry come one don't go quiet on me now come one Damian we got him up the stairs to the main floor and out of the house
Antonio speaks after me ill pick
you up tomorrow.
We took him to the nearest hospital in Italy.
We walk in and everyone is starting at us I get furious what the fuck are you guy staring at don't you see him how bad he looks help him. They all come up to help me and Andrei let Damian go Andrei has been quiet for a while I hold Damians had while they are talking him to the ICU and I don't wanna let him go. Ma'am you going to have to let go we need to take him inside Okey okey Im sorry Damian Im sorry I say tired. Ill pay you how ever much you want just save him but know if he dies your not getting out of here alive.
I think i'm slowly losing it sitting  in the waiting room its been 2 hours and no news. Andrei brought me some coffee and I asked him how is he so calm at the fact that his son is fighting for his life right now and he looks at me for a while
Well when you've been in this job as long as me you get used to knowing your loved ones might get in the enemies hands one day and there's nothing you can do about it.
I don't think ill ever get used to that and with that the doctor came out with a worried look on his face and I stood up real quick come on doctor tell me some good news

Doctor
We got the bullet out without any problems it was hard but we had a good team of doctors and nurses working on him but unfortunately he will have to be on bed rest for a little while and he has to stay in the hospital for a couple days till we can release him other than that he is okey.

Can we see him I jumped out and asked
No not right now he is still under a heavy dose.
Okey thank you doctor.

Blair Gray
Im going to kill that son of a bitch Andrei.
No there's no need for that just go to that deal with him and then we can figure it out.