Part 15

Ara smiled in thanks to Sirius as she sat. He grinned back and sat on her other side and turned to Harry, "Here you go, Harry, your savior" Ara blushed and shook her head.
"I could never thank you enough. If you didn't... I don't want to even imagine "Harry was earnestly telling her.
She smiled,"I just told them Harry. It was nothing big. You should thank Remus and Sirius for believing in me."
"But you.. " Harry protested.
" Harry" Ara gently said "I did what I could. Would you have let innocent people attacked by dementors? It's nothing Harry. And you are just a teen. Yes Harry you have faced a lot. But that doesn't make you responsible for anything, out of your control. You aren't responsible Harry. You need not save the world. Just be safe yourself. And let others help you, support you and just...be with you. Don't thank me Harry. " she smiled at him.
Harry blinked back his tears and nodded silently.

"Wow... Listen to her, young man. Let us take charge " Sirius grinned at harry.
He turned to Ara, " And.... I will believe whatever you say.." Sirius whispered.
Ara looked at him uncertainly and nodded, looking away.

"Ara dear, please start eating " Molly smiled.

Ara seemed to notice the food and was looking at it ." What happened? " both Sirius and Harry asked.

" She's Veg. " Remus smiled as he entered the kitchen. He took Ara's meat filled plate and Tonks placed a Veg filled one instead with a smile.

" Thank you. " she smiled.
" No problem "Tonks waved off knocking pumpkin juice all over Ron."Bloody hell" he jumped. "Language, Ronald" both Molly and Hermione snapped. Ara giggled as sirius, Harry and the other Weasley kids laughed, and Remus cleaned Ron with a smile.

Ara was carefully eating her sandwiches when Sirius slowly leaned to her and whispered, " Don't worry. I asked Kreacher to check all foods and drinks, especially yours for safety. Please eat."

Ara stared at him, "How did you understand I was worried about..."
"I understand love, I just do" he took her hand under the table. She gently intertwined their fingers and started eating.

Sirius caught Harry looking not so subtly and raised a brow slightly. Harry smiled at him. He grinned and winked back.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly. Soon all went to sleep. Ara stayed to bid goodbye to Remus and Tonks and tell Kreacher to sleep. As she finally left the kitchen, she saw a redhead standing in front of her door.
"um.. Gin... Miss Weasley? Can I help you? " she said timidly. Ginny turned quickly and Ara took a step back but Ginny hugged her tightly.
" Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you... Oh you have no idea how much it means to me... Thank you. " she gave Ara a very bright smile and ran off.
Ara stared after her for a few seconds before coming to her senses.

She smiled and said," Oh I think I have an idea"
"And what might that be, love?" a husky voice asked her.
"Sirius" Ara smiled.
"yes love" he was standing right behind her as he put both hands over hers and held them gently. She slightly shuffled but didn't move away.
"How is Harry? "
" He is asleep, surely. " sirius said.
She slowly turned to look at him and asked." He didn't tell you? About his dreams? Sirius.. Did you talk to him about last... The incident... Er... You only can help him. He won't ask Sirius. I.... I know. He... He thinks he is responsible for... For everything... And everyone... I... I know... I understand. But it's not okay. He... He needs love. He is just fifteen... Sirius, he needs you. " Ara was crying as she spoke.

Sirius wiped her tears and said," OK. I will speak with him. Soon. I was hoping he would come to me when he is ready. But I will do it. Please don't cry, love. "

She smiled and took a step back, slowly she took the hand that wiped her tears. She looked at that hand for a fraction of a second and Sirius felt his whole self on fire. Soon she let go and said goodnight as she left.

Sirius fell on his bed and looked at his hand. He wondered if she liked his hand or hated it. Of course his hand was rough and calloused. But he was extra gentle in touching her. He unconsciously ensured not hurting her. He sighed and rolled over, mind wandering between Ara and Harry.

Ara fell face first to the bed and bit back a sob. Her shoulders shook from silent crying. He wiped her tears, oh how much she wanted that. As her crying subsided, she closed her eyes and remembered his hand, long calloused fingers. Rough but gentle touch. The way his large hand en wrapped her palms so easily. The way his fingers rubbed circles over her hand... And she drifted to sleep.

Harry lied staring unto darkness.. Listening to Ron's snores. He was tired, his body screaming for sleep, but he refused to close his eyes. He was scared to dream, no relive, that night.... Cedric... No. He can stay awake. He wondered how long he can stay like this. He wanted to talk to someone, someone who wouldn't think he is crazy, nor give him pity. He wanted someone to understand and help him. He felt a pain as he wondered what would have happened if his parents were alive now. Surely, they would ask Harry to sleep in their room, perhaps between them? Harry didn't know. He had been strong for so long, Harry felt ashamed but he wanted his mother. Harry let silent tears flow.

Somehow his thoughts drifted to Sirius and Ara. The way his godfather looked at her was adorable. Harry could see the change in Sirius. He was much more composed now and he looked happy. Harry smiled at the thought.
He thought about Ara, she was too timid to interact with anyone other than Remus and Sirius. And Sirius told him it took a while for her to look him in the eye. Yet Harry felt so comfortable around her, he felt safe. She said very few words to him. Yet Harry felt like she understood him very well, much like Hermione did. But Ara was much more mature and soothing. Sure, Mrs Weasley was like a mother figure. But it was mostly about his weight and food so on. He never could share his emotions with her.
Ara was different. He wondered if he could talk her alone. He too slowly closed his eyes.