Part 2

Sirius watched curiously as the girl's face went through a series of expressions with eyes still closed. Finally she scrunched her noise and opened her eyes and they went wide.. Soon she started talking gibberish and it was him making weird faces as he tried to either understand her words or shut her up.
After some time she stopped talking and stared at him. He pulled himself together and tried, " You know, gorgeous maidens like you should always try English or better French to get gentlenen.. But dropping on my lap works fine too I guess "

She slowly raised an eyebrow and said "English? " he gave her a playful smirk to which she rolled her eyes.. And said something along " not even my country.. " then she looked down, realized where she was and shrieked so loud that sirius pushed her away. She fell hard to the floor, jumped up,pointing at him and face red with fury started, "You... You... I... You... Me"
She seemed of searching various English terms of abuse and Sirius panicked and yelled "I did nothing, lady. I was just chatting my dear headmaster and you.... ah.... fell into my lap" While she narrowed her eyes he continued in a lesser voice, "I don't want another false accusation on me.. Mass murderer is bad as it is"

"And who can tell its false or not? "

" I can assure you he or anyone else knowingly brought you here dear" Albus smiled as her head turned.

"Dumbledore! " she screamed. Albus 's eyes twinkled as he said" that would be me dear"

Her eyes were big as saucers as she closed and opened her mouth a few times before pointing at sirius and mumbled " Sir.... Siri... I mean Mr Sirius Black?"

Sirius jumped up, flashing a mischievous grin before bowing dramatically and saying "At your service mam" The girl stared from him to Dumbledore, who nodded and back to him. The brown eyes met the Grey and she fainted...

Sirius caught her quickly before she hit the floor and carried her to the living room to place her gently on the couch.

Just as he thought to do a reviving spell, Albus called him.

"Sirius, I want to know exactly who she is and why is she here "

Sirius frowned," So you don't know her? "

Albus shook his head." Am afraid not, Sirius.. But I don't think she is harmful. "he added quickly as Sirius face changed. Sirius mildly nodded and said" Well we better ask her then, what you think? "

Dumbledore sighed and said" there seems to be no other way I think "
And I think you can ask her after she wakes on her on... She looks drained. Let me know what I must later, sirius"
With that Albus left him with the mystery maiden.

Sirius wondered if he should run away. She was completely stranger to him and vice versa. She looked to not know much English or French or in general any language as to his knowledge. He had no idea how to get to know what must be known. He will have to wait until the lady wakes up and then talk.. Yes simple..

He groaned in frustration and sat on the other couch complaining what life has he gotten to. The girl was sound asleep by now..