Part 3

The girl stretched her arms and legs long and cracked almost all joints on her limbs.. Then slowly she opened her eyes and looked around until her gaze landed on Sirius. She backed away.

He kept his distance and smiled slightly. "Good morning, how about some tea and... introductions?"

When her eyes narrowed, he lost all patience and he took a step forward and raised his wand " You listen to me very carefully now. I have been patient with you for a lot of time but do not test me longer. I already spent years in prison for murder. You can't just break into my home, give no explanation and be angry with me.. Now give me answers. Who the hell are you? "

Her expression turned to pure terror and she crumpled to the floor and started shaking. He got angrier and shouted" Stop the act or I kill you.. "

" Please do... " she croaked. He was shocked and asked" What? "
She sniffed and said softly" Please, kill me. Just finish it.. Please " she was crying.

Sirius's face fell. He sat on the floor and said,
"Look I don't know who you are or how and why you are here. I can see you don't trust me. But let me tell you am not a murderer. I honestly don't harm anyone unless they threat my loved ones. I just spent a lot of time alone, under a lot of stress and I have trouble interacting with new people. Dumbledore trusts me. He asked me to talk with you. Can you please talk ? "

When she didn't respond, he got up and told " I will inform Dumbledore that you are up. Perhaps you can talk to him. But please have some food. I am really sorry. Bye "

He just left the door as he heard a small voice " Coffee, please "

He whirled around " Excuse me? "

She was looking at the floor and said again.. So softly he almost couldn't hear" may I please get some coffee? "

" Of course.. There's a bathroom on your left. Be fresh and you will have your coffee. The kitchen is just across the hall. Is it okay? "

Sirius frowned as she nodded still not looking up.

He ran to the kitchen and ordered Kreacher to make 2 cups of excellent tasting coffee and breakfast without poisoning (just to make sure) .

When it was done, he told Kreacher to stay out of sight of the guest. When the girl was scared of Sirius, he didn't think she would survive the sight of Kreacher.

He sat at his usual place at head of the table and looked at Daily prophet as he waited. On second thoughts, he sent a patronus message to Albus and Remus that she was awake.

After a few minutes, he heard slight shuffling of feet and looked up to see her at the door.

" Hey come on, sit. Here, coffee and breakfast ready. Help yourself "
She came and sat at the farthest chair and took a cup of coffee.

As she took small sips of coffee, Sirius got a chance to look at her.

The girl had thick brownish black hair tied in a messy bun. Her soft brown eyes were glued to the cup of coffee. She wore a blue cotton top so long it fell past her calf with a white pair of pants. She looked small around twenties he guessed. She still did not look up and her hands were slightly shaking. Sirius felt real bad for lashing out at such a soft girl.

(Below is how I imagine she looks like. I love Alia bhatt and I think she could fill this character very well. Feel free to imagine whoever you like)

 Feel free to imagine whoever you like)

She kept her cup down, and asked " so.. what do you want to know?" and slowly raised her eyes to meet his..