Part 29

They didn't have to wait long. Soon enough a blinding light appeared and a bunch of kids fell into a heap. Sirius rushed forward first followed by Ara, "Are you all ok?" Ara asked as she pulled Harry up, he nodded. Sirius lent a hand to raise Ginny. Remus moved to the twins but were ignored. 

"Are we ok? yes we are bloody OK.... Its our dad who isn't." Fred said. Ara said, "I know. Am so.." "OF COURSE YOU KNOW" Both twins yelled as Ara froze right in front of them. "You... you always know everything. But you couldn't stop this." Fred started as Ara stared at him. "No Fred." Harry began as George cut him, "Yeah, Harry defend her. We all heard how she saved you from getting expelled." Fred looked at Ara and said, "Guess our father's life isn't worthy like the CHOSEN ONE, eh?" Ginny said, "Don't say.." "SHUT UP GIN" they both roared as Fred's wand emitted some sparks. Tonks quickly raised her own as Sirius moved next to Ara and said, ""I know it's hard, but we've all got to control our emotions and stop blaming each other. We've got to stay put, at least until we hear from your mother, all right?"

"Easy for you to say, stuck here!" bellowed Fred. "I don't see you risking your neck!" 

"Of course he is here alone with such a girl. No wonder our father was forgotten. Got too busy, I suppose." George spat at Ara's face as she stood there hugging herself and trembling head to toe.

The little color remaining in Sirius's face drained from it. He looked for a moment as though he would quite like to hit Fred, but when he spoke, it was in a voice of determined calm, "Please speak calmly. Don't insult Ara."

"Or what? We all know why you keep her.." Fred began.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO" Ron jumped in front of Ara. He was red in anger as he faced the Twins. "Don't say a word against her. If you have a problem, ask Mom why Dad was not at home like Ara warned." The twins shared a look, "She warned Mom?" Fred asked. Ginny spoke, "She warned Mom, Dad and Dumbledore in person. Also asked me and Ron to check on Dad which we did. I can't believe mum would let this happen." "You and Ron.." George trailed off. "That's right. Anymore insults to throw?" Harry asked angrily.

Remus said in a deep commanding voice, "All of you quiet." "We are sorry .... Ara?" Fred turned around. "Sirius took her away from you. But you will imagine various other reasons am sure." Tonks said in a dangerously calm tone with her hair blood red. "We didn't mean that." George muttered to which most people scoffed or rolled eyes.

"Well all we can do now is to wait." Remus said as they all settled down. A few seconds later Sirius came down and said, "Ron, Ginny .. Ara wants to tell you all that if everything happens as she knows, you will get a letter from your mother telling he is still alive." Ginny suck in a breath but he continued, "and your father will be back around Christmas." He gave her a small smile which she returned. Ron let out a sound and hugged Harry who hugged back. 

"Sirius, we.." Fred began but stopped as he raised a hand indicating silence. "Its ok to be angry. Its ok to let your tongue loose. But what you guys did....not ok. not at all...." He shook his head as he walked away. "Don't worry. She already forgave you. Up there crying about how she didn't consider your feelings....That woman. " he was muttering all the way back. The twins sunk into a sofa and silently received a butterbeer as Remus passed it. 

They all sat silently until a burst of fire in midair illuminated the table in front of them and, as they gave cries of shock, a scroll of parchment fell with a thud on to the table, accompanied by a single golden phoenix tail feather. "Fawkes!" said Remus at once, snatching up the parchment. "That's not Dumbledore's writing - it must be a message from your mother - here -" He thrust the letter into George's hand, who ripped it open and read aloud: 

"Dad is still alive. I am setting out for St. Mungo's now. 

Stay where you are. I will send news as soon as I can.    Mum.

PS: Ara dear, I am extremely sorry I didn't heed your warnings properly. please don't feel hard. am so sorry." 

 George looked around the table. "Still alive..." he said slowly.

Fred nodded, "Just like she said. " They again shared a look. Others seemed a bit relieved and slowly relaxed. Harry carefully approached the twins and said, "Ara will forgive everyone easily. But am not sure about Sirius." They nodded gloomily.

Sometime later that night as almost all were asleep(other than Harry Remus and Ginny) as Ara silently came down with Sirius. Harry didn't move as they occupied his sides flanking him. Gently, Ara pulled Harry closer and started running her fingers through his hair. Harry relaxed onto her shoulders and held Sirius's hand. 

Ara and Sirius often met each other's gaze. Two helpless people wanting to do nothing more than help the young boy between them.

At ten past five in the morning by Ron's watch, the kitchen door swung open and Mrs. Weasley entered the kitchen. She was extremely pale, but when they all turned to look at her, Fred, Ron and Harry half rising from their chairs, she gave a warm smile. "He's going to be all right," she said, her voice weak with tiredness. "He's sleeping. We can all go and see him later. Bill's sitting with him now; he's going to take the morning off work." Fred fell back into his chair with his hands over his face. George and Ginny got up, walked swiftly over to their mother and hugged her. Ron gave a very shaky laugh and downed the rest of his Butterbeer in one. 

"Breakfast!" said Sirius loudly and joyfully, jumping to his feet. Ara took a cup of tea by then to Mrs. Weasley which she graciously accepted. By then Kreacher took over making a grand breakfast muttering about having his mistress happy. 

Hi all my readers..... hope you are doing well. 

I have met a lot of people who think being outspoken is okay as long as they add a sorry afterwards and I really don't agree. There is always a limit to everything.

But Ara being Ara shall forgive everything....well not everything I say....

Read Vote Comment......

Love you all......