Part 26

Next day Ara was waiting impatiently holding Sirius's mirror. Sirius was staying behind scared about what was worrying her but too scared to ask her.
Ara was cursing herself for not remembering earlier.

Finally Harry's voice called, "Snuffles?" "We're both here. How are you?" Ara asked hurriedly. "Am fine." Harry shrugged. Hermione was frowning behind him. "Had your DADA Class yet?" Ara asked. All trio had scrunched their faces in disgust. Harry nodded, "Its horrible, she .... she won't let us practice.. She is... is just...".
"She is pathetic...vile.... urgh... I hate pink.." Hermione added. "And she gave Harry detention just because he told about.... about You-Know-Who, on the first day. Mental woman." Ron spat out angrily.

Ara's eyes widened, "Harry..." Harry said hurriedly, "it's alright Ara. Just a detention. Just a week. No problem. " "Show me your hand,Harry." Ara asked. Harry frowned as everyone else looked questioningly. Hermione asked,"What is it Harry?" He quickly shrugged and raised his right hand palm towards the mirror smiling a bit too cheerfully. Ara raised a brow,"Harry unintelligent Potter, did you really think that would work? Huh?" Ron mumbled in Harry's ear carefully,"Mate..er... when mum called us full names, it's never good. Do what she wants you to."

Harry dropped his eyes and turned his palm. All others took a sharp breath. There itched on the skin was clearly the words, "I must not tell lies" in Harry's own handwriting. Ara recovered quickly and called "Hermione, murtlap essence. Please." She nodded and ran off. Ara turned to Harry to see him still not facing her. "Harry.." Sirius called. His voice was so strained that Harry met his gaze. "I am so sorry. I... I just... Ara was hurt and I... I was angry.. she... she just..." Sirius cut in,"Does it still hurt? Do you want me to talk to Minnie? Or Dumbledore? Shall I come there now?" Harry just stared at him before answering, "No... no... it's...it's alright." Sirius sighed.

Ara cut in, "Harry, as much as I hate to say this... This is very bad. I really wanted to fix things and you are not helping. Please stop provoking that.... that.... pink toad. Please.. just keep your head down. When you are angry, please give us a mirror call. Take it out on us. Am sure your godfather loves tantrums." She added with a smile as Sirius rolled his eyes behind her.

"Its not alright Harry. Would it be alright if it was on Ron or Hermione?" Harry stilled as Ara paused. "Please Harry. It hurts all of us to see you like this. Please listen to me. Just... just don't tell unless necessary. And if it happens again, I am coming there.I don't care if they obliviate me or kill me or put me in prison. I will personally be burying that... that pink toad. God I hate her more than him... foul woman....Perhaps in the chamber of secrets, what you think? Eh? Remember that before you speak okay?" Ara said fiercely. Harry blinked rapidly and nodded. "Make that we" Sirius grinned as he put an arm around Ara. "Yeah." Ara agreed.

"But ... if I keep er... silent.. Nobody will believe me." Harry asked hesitantly. Ara smiled softly, "And if you repeated it a thousand times, everyone will believe you?" Harry was silent. Ara continued, "People believe what they want Harry,not what they fear. And it's easy to follow the government...er..Ministry. It will be alright, later. For now, just wait. Stick to your dear ones, to those who believe you and that's it. Ok?" Harry nodded.

"Ooh I almost forgot. Did you guys meet Luna? Tell her I said hi, oh no! She doesn't know me right?" Thats sad." All of them were staring. "Who is Luna?" Asked Sirius just as Ron said,"Loony?" Ara glared at Ron and said firmly. "Luna. Luna Lovegood. Don't you dare make fun of her. She is... special. I like her." "She told me she believes me." Harry smiled. Ara smiled back. Ron and Hermione shared a look and seemed to come to a silent agreement of liking Luna Lovegood for their friend's sake. Sirius mused, "Well then, I like her too." Ron and Harry snorted while Hermione covered her smile behind her hand. "Well we better go to sleep, take care you both." Harry grinned as they all waved. Sirius said, "Right.. Have fun, you lot."

"And guys... there are better ways to rebel. Inspiring Useful ways... Just telling you. Goodnight.." Ara winked at Hermione who seemed to be thinking.

Thats it. Another short chapter. Yes, I HATE Umbridge. Guess that's one thing all of us agree upon....

Hope you're all doing great.....

I need some chocolate...no ... I need a lot of chocolate....

Bye guys.... Hope I get more time to read and write.....

Read Vote Leave a comment
It means a lot to me....

Do you want more of the trio's perspective?