Part 12

"I don't know.. I... Morning... I can't remember.." she thought hard.

"It's okay. We'll fix this " Sirius said softly. She looked up at his face and suddenly seemed to realize how close they actually were.

She jumped out of his arms and said," Am fine. I am sure you all can.... " suddenly she swayed on the spot. Sirius barely caught her as she fell, losing his own balance. And thus they both fell.
"Sirius... Stay..... Ca.... Calm. Don't hurt anyone...." she clung to him. "Harry...... No.... Harry....must.... Inside... Harry... Save Harry.. Sirius... Please... " and she fell limp.

The ruckus had caught attention of everyone in the house. Walburga was shouting again as Molly rushed to Sirius.

She saw Sirius cradling a limp and very green Ara with tears in his eyes. "No. No. Ara.... Wake up.... Ara... Renervate.... Ara... Open your eyes... Ara..." Sirius was shaking.

"Let's call Dumbledore Sirius. " Molly's voice was small but firm. Sirius only nodded. He was holding onto her like his life depended on it.

" Kreacher " Sirius called. As the elf appeared he begged," Kreacher, please fix her. I will do anything. Please Kreacher. Save her. Please. "

" Kreacher is not knowing how master. Kreachers mistress is in great problem. Bad Kreacher. Not able to help. And mistress told Kreacher to never punish himself. Ohh poor mistress " the elf started sobbing.

Sirius was angry but the elfs action again brought his mind to Ara. She loved Kreacher. He took a Deep breath and said," Am sorry I also don't know how to help. Kreacher. We're calling all the help we could get. Now, can you please get a room ready for Ara to rest till she's better? Then please take some rest. Am sure Ara will love to talk to you as soon as she wakes. "

Kreacher took another bow and with a flick of hands the room was completely clean.
Sirius eyes widened and he saw the extend of Kreacher's magical abilities. The room was expanded, colours changed, fire was cracking in a new fireplace, comfy sofas and a large bed appeared. He found himself in a perfect bedroom with colors ranging from white to black.

Kreacher sniffed loudly. " would master want anything else?" 

"No... Kreacher. This is.... Brilliant. Thank you." Sirius said honestly.
The elf disappeared and he gently laid her on the bed.

He sat on a chair nearby and looked at her. Even as she was falling unconscious, she was worried about others... About Sirius lashing out in anger.... About Harry leaving his safe house. She didn't ask for her safety.

Soon Molly rushed in with a grim looking Dumbledore and a worried Madame Pomfrey.

" What happened exactly? " Albus asked Sirius." I don't know. Please help her". He was in no mood for an argument but wanted to fix Ara at the earliest.

Madame pomfrey was already moving around Ara, her wand moving weirdly. After a few seconds, she stopped and looked at the others.

"How old is she? Isn't she.... Is she... Muggle ?"

"Yes. She's muggle. Is she alright? What happened? "
Molly asked.
"It appears like a simple color changing potion. Normally only intended part is affected. It wears off in about half an hour. It's seen all over hogwarts. But this level of action. I don't know how it affects muggles. I haven't seen. But it should wear off in some time. And am afraid there is not much I can do." madam Pomfrey concluded grimly.

" Fred and George" said a voice at the door. "Ohh those boys...move aside Ginny. I want a word with my sons." Molly was fuming.

"No no.. They did not mean it for her. It was a mistake. They never meant to hurt her. Sirius please.. Please.. "
Ginny was looking at Sirius, who looked murderous.

" Sirius.. " Albus called in a warning voice.

" Can you help her? " Sirius turned to Ara.

Albus sighed," Am afraid to try anything. I don't know if it will make... "  
" Alright. Its okay. She'll be fine. I will wait till she is alright. " Sirius took his place on the chair.

Albus left soon. Madame Pomfrey conjured some clothes and 2 pots of water. One was hot and one cold. She said," please keep her temperature as normal as possible. She may keep getting warm and cold alternatively. Stay with her. Use warming and freezing charms if and only if absolutely necessary... She will be fine." she gently squeezed his shoulder and followed her headmaster.

Sirius leaned back and closed his eyes. He wanted to tell Remus,but wasn't able to. He prayed she woke up soon.

At night Kreacher brought some dinner which lay forgotten on the table.

Sirius spent the whole night looking at her. Even in moments his eyes closed, he dreamed her crying and jumped up.

The next morning Ara was the same. By lunch time, Molly followed Kreacher with lunch and threatened Sirius into eating a minimum of food. Her suggestion to rest and sleep were discarded with a mere look.

In the evening, sirius heard Harry's frantic call through the mirror. He remembered Ara's words and Panicked, he answered. "Harry, where are you?" he asked.
"Am at home. Sirius, there is a dementor here. A dementor, here."
"It won't get in the house Harry. Just stay in. I will get help. Stay in the house. Don't tell the muggles. They won't see it anyway."

"No.. Sirius.... Sirius, Dudley is out. Sirius, what should I do! Dementors... " understandably Harry was scared. Sirius was jumping up when suddenly Harry's voice called," Remus ?"

"Harry? " sirius called anxiously. Soon, he saw his best buddy join his godson. Grinning, he said,"Get ready to meet your godson, padfoot. And Harry, get your things. We're leaving. I already brought your cousin home and talked to your aunt and uncle"
"Am ready. Been ready for weeks. See you soon, Sirius " with that harry took the mirror.

Sirius shuddered as panic and relief ran through his body. The thought of Harry being near dementors still scared him. But the fact that Moony will bring him soon calmed him too.

Ara saved him, Harry. Sirius looked at her longingly. Guilt flashed through him. Just today morning she gave him a smile and had food with them. This is what she got. He should have taken better care of her.

A faint groan left Ara's mouth and Sirius sat straight near to her.