Part 10

Ara skipped to the kitchen and moved to the counter when Kreacher suddenly appeared in front of her. He gave a deep bow and asked, "what can Kreacher get for his dear mistress?"

Ara, now clutching her heart, blinked twice and said..  " thanks Kreacher. Hot chocolate for us, me and Remus.. And Sirius?"
"Get me some firewhiskey Kreacher "
" it's just morning.." Remus scolded Sirius.

" So can I get some too? " an energetic female voice asked.  "Good morning to you too my favorite cousin... But I promised to not give alcohol to you, to your mother " Sirius said seriously.  "I hate mom! She is so caring and loving and understanding and everything . But she named me Nymphadora". Her hair turned red by this. " and who are you?"  she barked at Ara, who spilled her drink. Remus quickly took her cup and cleaned the mess. "She is Ara. New to order. Dumbledore's recruit. Ara, meet Nymphadora"  "Don't, Remus" "Nymphadora Tonks, who prefers only her surname. She is an Auror and part of the order. She is... "
Remus was interupted by Sirius as he put an arm around her shoulders and said cheerily," my dear cousin, yes we're family " Tonks grinned as her eyes and hair matched Sirius's and said," yeah we're similar. Hi Ara "
Ara quickly stepped closer to Remus as she mumbled a Hi looking at the floor.
Remus put an arm in a similar fashion as Sirius on her shoulder and sighed."Well, I was going to say 'she's nice'. Way to ruin everything. Congratulations both of you. Why do you do this Sirius? "
" Hey Moony.. I never did anything. It's not my fault she's scared of me all the bloody time." Sirius waved his hands dramatically.
"It certainly is your fault. Padfoot, you know how much you scare her." Remus fold his hands and glared at him.
"And now she has got you wrapped in her finger. You're angry with me? What's going on here!"

Tonks hair was majorly red with a few white streaks now. She glared at Ara who slowly backed out of the room.

Remus walked closer to Sirius and said, "she is hurt Padfoot. She needs comfort and security. You yelling at her every second is not okay. You have no idea what she has been through. Just stop shouting"

"what has she been through? " Tonks asked. "Am sorry. It's her story to tell. But please just be gentle with her. Or stay away from her. Please don't hurt her more. Bye Dora. I must be going."
"But you just came " Sirius exclaimed.

Remus subtly looked at Tonks and said," I must leave "
As he left, sirius muttered to himself,"Its like he comes only to see her now " Tonks broke a row of cups as she turned to Sirius.
" WHAT "

Sirius stared after the door dejectedly and said," yes ever since she's here, Remus is always spending time with her. And when he's away, she spends time alone. Avoids me like a disease. "

" Ohh.. You love her" Tonks smiled. Sirius stood still with his cup raised and mouth half open. After a few seconds, he said, "No. Definitely no" it looked more like he was assuring himself.

Tonks jumped to sit on the table and smiled "Yes. Definitely yes"
"You are the one to talk. If you don't make a move fast, I will be groomsman to Remus wedding Ara "

Tonks shook her head and said," If that's what makes him happy... "
Sirius ran his hand through his hair and leaned back." yeah as long as they are happy.. "

Tonks stared at the fire. Sirius looked at her and said," well, I can't give you alcohol. But I suppose I can tell you that its stored in the top corner. Just keep it minimal. I don't want to be murdered by your mother "
Tonks laughed," don't worry Sirius. I need company to cry over heartbreak"
Sirius snorted. "yeah I suppose we will watch muggle movies whole night"
She winked "Sure thing. And get a new haircut."
"No No Not my hair" He grasped his heart in fake emotion.

She rolled her eyes at his antiques and walked away.

As Tonks went to get her drinks, he heard a small voice calling "Sirius?"

( so guys I brought Tonks... She is my favorite character. What do you think?

Did Sirius fall in love with such a girl?

Sirius and Tonks sibling chemistry?

Remus and Ara?)

Ha ha...

The story moves slowly.. But that's how I like it.

So far what do you think?

Comment on your opinions