Part 40

Days went on and Grimmauld Place was graced with a sudden appearance of a fuming Lupin. Ara stared as Sirius gently patted the shoulder of the werewolf silently snickering as he cursed out loudly. "There now Lupin, I didn't know you even knew half of these words." he said with a smirk and his cheeks pinked slightly. "That bloody....." Ara coughed loudly and he turned to see her hiding behind a doorframe. That seemed to calm him as he breathed out and gave a bitter smile. 

"I tried my best Ara. I even flooed her yesterday through.... an... aquaintance. But.... she is at St Mungos. I am so sorry, Ara... I..." Lupin sank to the nearest chair and Sirius fell right next to him. "Hey, Moony, chill mate. You tried. That's what matters right? Don't worry. Ara said she will be alright. I mean if anyone can take four stunners straight to the chest, its our Minnie. She is tough. And really ...you...you can't save them all...And dont even consider feeling guilty Ara. " He added as he watched her. Ara just hung her head. "I... I just want to see Harry." She mumbled. "He will be alright dear. And its almost the year end. He will be here sooner than you know. " Sirius consoled her.

At that she suddenly asked," Did you get the timetable?" Lupin nodded and passed her a parchment. Sirius read it over her shoulder and laughed. "Oh dear! are you worried about his OWLs? he will surely pass them all. Even if not, we have enough for a few more generations to spend my love. Don't fret over that." He kissed her shoulder, but Ara never responded. She simply pinned the paper to the kitchen wall visible clearly. "Mrs. Potter did that too." Sirius mused wistfully. Remus had a nostalgic smile as he nodded to that.

As days passed Ara was getting so stressed that Sirius and Remus had silently came to an agreement of 24 hrs watching her. Silently, Tonks had joined too. But they all noted her spending many hours either alone or with Kreacher. 

On the last day of Harry's exams both Remus and Tonks were on duty and Sirius was nearly ready to murder Voldemort himself for the way Ara was worried. He knew her stress levels were off-limits when Ara almost locked him in his room. Cursing himself in his mind, he mixed a sleeping potion in her coffee. She needed rest, he assured himself. it's just a few hours, he thought as he looked at the time, and as soon as Hogwarts is closed, she can meet Harry. He didn't mind if the two of them attacked him for urging Harry to break that mirror. He deserved it. He looked at Ara sleeping peacefully and sighed.  Just then a shapeless patronus appeared and Snape's voice echoed down, "Potter has been off to the DOM. Send backup SOON." Blood rushed to Sirius's head as he ran down. He didn't stop as Kreacher called but shouted, "Kreacher, take care of Ara and DO NOT LET HER COME AFTER ME. Take care of her, Kreacher." his voice cracked towards the end but there was a fire in his eyes as he stepped outside.

Ara was having a bad headache and nausea as she woke up. After a few moments of realization, she jumped up and shouted for Sirius. Hearing no reply, she was running down the stairs crying as Kreacher held her by the arm, sobbing himself.

"Mistress mustn't go after Master. Kreacher must stop. Must STOP" 

Ara screamed as she struggled to get arm free, "Kreacher No. Please.... Kreacher... I ... Let go... I SAID LEAVE ME." Both were stunned as Kreacher let go. "You.. you can outdo Sirius's orders for mine?" Ara asked as Kreacher struggled heavily against himself. The elf nodded as Ara's face resolved. "OK Kreacher, you don't have to stress. Wait. Now, did he order you against TAKING me with you?" Kreacher stopped struggling and smiled, "NO Mistress." Smiling Ara said, "Kreacher, take me just next to Sirius and come back here. NOBODY should see you. Stay here till Sirius, Harry or I call for you. If none of us are.... left, you are to serve Andromeda Tonks nee BLACK. Am I understood?" Kreacher gaped and looked as if he wanted to oppose, but as he looked at her, he bowed and said, "Kreacher shall obey mistress till he lives. Kreacher be waiting for all yous Mistress." Ara merely smiled as she took Kreacher's arm as they disappeared to the Ministry of Magic. 

ALL RIGHT GUYS...

ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.... WILL HE ???????? 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.....

I WILL HAVE THE NEXT UPDATE IN....how long can you wait?

A FEW DAYS? OR HAVE YOU DONE YOUR WAITING?

OK. I WILL UPDATE SOON.. SOONER THAN YOU THINK...OK?

Thank you for your messages, that really pushed me to publish it today itself...

Keep reading, VOTE and COMMENT please...

LOVE YOU ALL.......