The Frying Pan

Ron and, surprisingly, Hermione had shunned their revision notes to the side, deciding it was in their best interests to help the Potters survive the next task. The third task would take place a week before the end of term, giving reason to the quartet to train harder than ever as the days quickly passed by.

They had sent Sirius an owl about what they had seen and heard in Dumbledore's office, as well as his memories. He had been returning the letters almost daily now. His words were mostly concentrated on encouraging and advising Y/N and Harry on how best to get through the maze. He hadn't forgotten to remind the Potters of their promise not to go looking for trouble, so with every letter, there was a small p.s. where he would mention not leaving the castle, or Dumbledore's sight. Of course, Hermione made them follow Sirius' rules to the letter, but instead added her name onto the list of people they shouldn't leave the sight of.

Y/N's hand had barely left Hermione's, even during lessons, where she would struggle to use her left hand to write. No matter how many times Y/N tried to pull his hand away to let her write properly, she would grip on harder and pull him back. Hermione would often have to use Y/N's notes to revise from, as hers were unreadable.

As June the twenty fourth drew closer and closer, once again, Y/N and Harry's nerves grew. To counter this, Ron took Harry on a day out to Hogsmeade village, going around the shops and catching up with Sirius in his secret mountain cave. Hermione, on the other hand, had other plans for Y/N.

So, as Ron and Harry left the castle through the Entrance Hall's large front doors, Hermione and Y/N entered into the Room of Requirement. What greeted them, was a large bedroom, very similar to the one they had created previously. Although, there was one difference; there were no changing rooms.

"Why are there no places to change?" Y/N asked, glancing at a grinning Hermione.

"I didn't think they would be necessary anymore. Do you?" Hermione answered, biting her lip as she looked into Y/N's eyes.

"No... I don't think we need them..."

Clearly that was the right answer, as Hermione rushed her lips to meet Y/N's, wrapping her arms around his neck in a warm embrace. Y/N hooked his arms around her waist, and then Hermione took that as her cue to jump up and wrap her legs around his torso.

Y/N's hands found their way down to her lower cheeks and squeezed, causing a moan to break from Hermione's lips and escape into his own. Y/N guided them blindly over to the bed and dropped his lover onto it. She squealed happily as she bounced on the mattress. Hermione watched as Y/N quickly removed his hoodie and shirt and climbed on top of her.

She placed a gentle hand on the back of his neck, and pulled Y/N's face forward to meet her own. Their lips moved in sync, clashing together with passion and love, and fighting for more. Y/N kept them locked together, his hands planted on either side of her head, preventing her from moving, not that she wanted to.

Hermione moved her hands slowly across Y/N's bare back, until she decided that wasn't enough. She twisted, knocking Y/N onto the bed, then placed herself above him, straddling his waist. She now roamed her hands across his chest, bumping her fingers across his abs. Y/N slid his hands beneath her shirt, slowly raising them higher and higher.

"Stop teasing me," Hermione moaned. "Just take it off."

"Good soldiers follow orders..." Y/N smirked, pulling Hermione clothes over her head, leaving her with a thin, lace bra and skirt. "Kick your shoes off."

"Yes, sir," she purred, peeling her shoes from her feet. She leaned back and took Y/N's shoes off too, then threw them off to the side, forgotten until the next morning. "Can we?"