Ludo Bagman

Hermione connected her hand with Y/N's as she looked at her surroundings. They had arrived in a deserted area of a moor, just as Mr Weasley had described. In front of the group was a pair of tired and grumpy looking wizards who had both attempted to look like a Muggle, but had done a terrible job.

"Morning, Basil," Mr Weasley said, picking up the boot/Portkey and handed it to one of the wizards who promptly tossed it into a large box of random unobtrusive objects.

"Hello, Arthur," said Basil. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some... we've been here all night... you'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite... Weasley... Weasley..." he said looking at a large piece of parchment. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr Robert's. Diggory... second field... ask for Mr Payne."

"Thanks, Basil."

Mr Weasley set off across the field, with the rest of the group following along behind him. After about twenty minutes, a small stone cottage next to a gate became visible through the mist. Beyond the fence, however, were hundreds upon hundreds of tents that went as far as the eye could see.

"Well, this'll be where we part, Arthur," Mr Diggory says.

"I'll see you at work, if we don't meet beforehand." Mr Weasley said.

"I'll see you at school," Y/N said to Cedric.

"Yeah, I'm holding you to that rematch, by the way. You better prepare, because I'm coming on strong!" Cedric called as he walked away.

"Who's Strong?!" Y/N joked.

"Me!"

"I don't think he got the joke." Y/N told Hermione, as they walked up to the cottage with Mr Weasley.

There was a man stood in the doorway, who was actually wearing proper Muggle attire. He was busy looking out at the large array of tents, but changed his focus to the approaching group made up of mostly redheads when he heard their footsteps nearing.

"Morning!" Mr Weasley said happily, as if he hadn't only got six hours of sleep last night.

"Morning," said the man.

"Would you be Mr Roberts?"

"Aye, I would. And who're you?"

"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye, you've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"

"That's it."

"You'll be paying now, then?"

"Ah... right... certainly... Help me, Y/N, Harry," Mr Weasley said, pulling out a roll of Muggle money from his pocket. This man was an actual Muggle, no wonder he dressed exactly like one. "This one's a... a... a ten? Ah yes, I see the little number on it now... so this is a five?"

"A twenty," Y/N whispered into his ear, trying to keep out of Mr Roberts' earshot since he was desperately trying to overhear their conversation.

"Ah yes, so it is... I don't know, these little bits of paper..."

"You foreign?" Mr Roberts asked.

"Foreign?"

"You're not the first one who's had trouble with money. I had two try and pay me with great gold coins the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago."

"Did you really?"

"Never been this crowded. Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up..."