Morsmordre!!!

Y/N jerked awake at Mr Weasley's calls. He shook Hermione awake, and called out to Ginny. Hermione smiled when she saw Y/N, but that happy look was soon wiped off her face when she saw his expression.

"We need to go, Mr Weasley says its urgent." Y/N said to them both. "Just grab your wands and get out. Quick!"

Y/N, Hermione and Ginny rushed out of their tent to see the rest of the Weasleys and Harry already outside. Percy, Bill and Charlie were fully dressed.

Screams were filling the air, as well as the smell of smoke and fire. The sky was illuminated with flashes of green light, which everyone was running away from, not caring who they pushed over in their attempts to escape the light.

In the distance, but not far enough away, were a pack of dressed in black with hoods over their head, masks, and their wands pointed into the sky. Floating high above them were four struggling figures who were being contorted into disturbing shapes. Two of which were children.

The pack of wizards were growing as they walked, gaining more and more hooded wizards as they grew closer to the Weasleys, Potters and Hermione. They trampled tents and blew up barbecues, even going as far as setting animal cages alight.

The floating people were suddenly illuminated and Hermione clapped a hand to her mouth in shock. It was Mr Roberts, the campsite manager, and his family... his two children and wife. One of the hooded wizards flipped the wife and female child upside down, making their night dresses fall down over their faces and revealing their undergarments. The masked men screeched and hooted with glee as the girls struggled to cover themselves up.

"That's perverse..." Hermione said.

"We're going to help the Ministry!" Mr Weasley shouted over the screams. "You lot, get into the woods, and stick together. I'll come and fetch you when we've sorted this out!"

The three eldest Weasley children and Mr Weasley sprinted away towards the attackers. Ministry wizards could been seen all around dashing towards the commotion in an attempt to help out.

"C'mon," Fred said, his usual joyful attitude non-existent. He grabbed Ginny's hand and pulled her into the woods with George close behind.

Dark figures were jumping out of the woods and firing green coloured spells at innocent people. Children were crying and parents were searching for them, being lost in a crowd of terrified witches and wizards.

Hermione clutched onto Y/N's hand and started to run when an explosion went off in the middle of the quartet, sending them all off in different directions. Y/N practically flew over a group of pushing and shoving innocents while the others were thrown to the ground.

"Y/N!!" Hermione cried out as she tried to push through the crowd.

"Hermione!!" Y/N yelled. "I'll meet you in the forest! Keep running!!"

"O-okay!! Stay safe!!"

Harry grabbed Hermione's arm and pulled her away from the hooded attackers who were approaching their position. Y/N started sprinting in the same direction, hoping to be able to meet up with them, until he heard a scream of pain, it was a child.

He changed course and ran towards the sound to see an attacker standing over a crying four or five year old boy, with his wand raised.

"Stupefy!" Y/N yelled and sent the man to the ground. He ran over to the child and tried to reassure him as best he could. "Do you know where your parents went?" The boy shook his head. "What's your name?"

"Hey... Den..." the child said through small cries and sniffles.

"Well, Hayden, stick with me and we'll find them, all right?"