Y/N's Boggart

Malfoy reappeared in classes during Thursday's double Potions lesson. His arm was completely covered in bandages and bound in a sling. He strutted into the room as if he had just killed the Hippogriff who attacked him, a thin line as his mouth and his nose stuck in the air.

"How is it, Draco?' Pansy simpered. "Does it hurt badly?"

"Yeah..." Malfoy gritted his teeth and breathed heavily. Once she looked away, he went back to normal and winked at Crabbe and Goyle.

"Settle down, settle down," Professor Snape hushed the class. Most of the Gryffindors were glaring daggers at the blonde prick as he sauntered across the room searching for a vacant seat. "Potter! Granger! Make room for Mr Malfoy."

Y/N and Hermione shifted along to the left, so Malfoy had space to sit next to Y/N. There was no doubt he would spend the lesson torturing them both, and asking rude questions about their relationship no one in a relationship should have to answer.

"I think," Snape spoke up again. "It would be prudent for Mr Malfoy to sit... inbetween the two of you... if you will."

Y/N bit his lip to stop himself from firing curses at Snape as he and Hermione reluctantly shuffled away from each other so Malfoy could sit between them. The teacher returned to his lecture about the new potion they would be making today, Shrinking Solution.

"Sir," Malfoy spoke up. "Sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

"Potter! Cut up Malfoy's roots for him," Snape ordered.

Y/N was ready to throw his knife at the back of Snape's head, but he looked to his right and saw Hermione looking depressed and decided against making her feel worse.

"You better hope your arm works, Malfoy," Y/N said.

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"So you can defend yourself from another attack..."

"Y/N..." Hermione said sadly. "Don't bother... He's not worth it."

Malfoy placed his hand above his heart. "Aww... that hurts Granger. Now cut up my daisy roots, Potter."

Y/N angrily chopped and squeezed the roots into odd and uneven shapes. He even pushed the side of the blade down onto the roots to flatten them so they couldn't be used without making the potion spit at the brewer.

"Professor," Malfoy called. "Potter's mutilating my roots, sir."

Snape approached their table and looked down at Y/N's handiwork. Y/N looked up at him with an innocent smile as he sneered back.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Potter." Snape said.

"BUT SIR-"

"Now," Snape said dangerously. Y/N didn't feel like losing Gryffindor a hundred points so he shoved his pile of perfectly cut daisy roots to Malfoy while he took the ones that would spit at him and burn his skin.

"And sir, I'll need this Shrivelfig skinned," Malfoy said, holding in a laugh.

"Granger, you can skin Malfoy's Shrivelfig," Snape said. "I said Miss Granger should do it, Mr Potter. Or are you too dimwitted to follow simple instructions?"