Daymares

"Y/N? Love? Can you hear me?"

Hermione's sweet, caring voice met Y/N's ears. He could feel her soft, tender hands, gripping onto one of his own. He could feel Hermione leaning slightly on top of him, as well as the short breaths that tickled his face. But he couldn't seem to move.

"Give the guy some space, Hermione," Ron's voice said. "He's already been attacked by Krum, he doesn't need you sitting on him."

"Honestly, Ronald, I think I know my boyfriend better than you do," Hermione hissed, trying to keep her voice low for some reason.

"He didn't look very good when he passed out, though," Harry spoke. "Madam Pomfrey said it was some sort of brain damage, hitting too many trees. She's fixed it, all his memories should be in tact... but she doesn't know whether he'll wake up this week or the next."

The door slammed open to wherever they were, Y/N couldn't figure it out yet.

"I came as soon as I heard," Cedric said, huffing and puffing. "What happened? He seemed fine when we split."

"Slipped on the stairs," Ron chuckled. His voice was met with a loud smack, that echoed off the walls. So they weren't in the common room or dorms... they don't echo. "Took a tumble, and bonked his head."

"I am not afraid to curse you, Ronald!" Hermione said harshly.

"Stop fighting... please," Harry groaned. "I doubt Y/N'll want you two going at it when he wakes up. To answer your question, Ced, Y/N collapsed when we were walking to the common room. Hagrid and Madam Pomfrey brought him here, while I got Hermione and Ron. I would've gotten you too, mate, but I don't know how to get into your common room."

"Don't worry about it, Harry. I'm here now," Cedric said, falling into a chair beside Y/N. "Any news on when he's going to wake?"

"Any time now. Madam Pomfrey said he should be up and about soon."

"Do you think he'll mind if I eat some of his Chocolate Frogs?" Ron asked, rustling through a box.

"Stop it, Ron!" Hermione yelled. "Those could've been from his fan club."

"All the more reason to eat them- Hey!" Hermione had smacked the frog out of his hands. It landed on the floor and started crawling towards the exit. "Look, it's Ella."

Ron pointed to the entrance. Everyone turned to look, spotting the cat sneaking up on the Chocolate Frog, readying itself to pounce.

"Oh no!" Hermione rushed over, scooping Ella up into her arms. She started talking to Ella in a cute little voice. "You're not supposed to have chocolate, Ella. It's not good for you, is it? No. No, it's not. Come sit over here with us, Y/N would like to see you if he wakes."

"When." Harry stated.

"What?"

"You said 'if'. He's going to wake up, Hermione."

"Why is it so bright?" Y/N groaned suddenly, shielding his eyes with his right arm. "Where am I?"

"Told you, Hermione."

"You're in the Hospital Wing, Love," Hermione answered, falling to his side. "How are you feeling? Do you need me to get you anything? Water? Madam Pomfrey?"

"You. Come here," Y/N held his arms open, pulling Hermione into the bed with him. "I just need you, 'Mione." Hermione snuggled into him underneath the covers, kissing his forehead and wrapping all of her limbs around him.

"How's your head?" Harry asked.

"It's fine. Why d'you ask?"

"No reason."