Voldemort's Servant

"No!!!" Y/N cried, seeing the still body of Harry laying on the floor. "Harry!! No!! Please, wake up!!"

Y/N fell to his knees next to his unmoving brother, and grabbed his hand. Cedric sat down next to him, on the other side, doing the same, a lone tear falling down his face whereas Y/N was weeping uncontrollably.

"Harry. Wake up. Wake up, Harry. Don't be dead... please, don't be dead..." Y/N whispered. "I can't lose you!"

"It should have been me..." Cedric muttered, letting his face fall into his hands.

Y/N finally let his ears hear what was going on around him. Screams. Voices. Gasps. Footsteps... loud footsteps running towards them.

Y/N suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around him, and press their face into his shoulder.

"I thought you had died!" Hermione cried out, but being muffled into Y/N's skin.

"H-Harry..." Y/N whimpered, not focusing on Hermione right now. Y/N started to shake his brother's body, pleading with whatever entity was in the sky that this wasn't the end. "Don't go! I need you!!"

"My God! Potter!" Cornelius Fudge said. "He's dead!"

"No!!" Y/N cried. "No! He can't be dead!! He's not dead! Save him, goddamnit!!"

"Harry Potter... dead... gone... just like that..." were the few short words that echoed in Y/N's head, stabbing at his heart and throat like knives. Y/N laid his head on his brother's chest, sobbing into his Triwizard Tournament attire, colouring it a dark, blood red.

"Harry Potter is dead..." Fudge gasped again. "Y/N, Diggory, let go of him." Y/N felt Fudge try to pry him away from his dead brother, but nothing could move him, not even a mountain troll. Y/N cried out to Fudge, yelling 'no' over and over again. "Y/N, you can't save him... he's already gone."

"No, he's not dead!!" Y/N screamed, stuttering slightly. "He-He can't be dead!! Voldemort wanted me! It should've been me!"

"You Know Who? What nonsense are you talking about? You Know Who has been dead for thirteen years."

"He's back! Voldemort's back! I saw it- we saw it!" Y/N gestured to himself and Cedric, who was covering his eyes with his left hand while the other held onto Harry's limp one. Hermione held tightly onto Y/N, holding him to make the pain go away, the hurt of the loss vanish... but it didn't.

"You've lost your mind! Perhaps you've stumbled across a Boggart in the maze-"

"He's telling the truth," a new voice stated. Albus Dumbledore walked into view, wearing a few cuts and bruises on his face and hands. "I saw him - fought him, even, until he made his escape with the help of his trusted Death Eaters."

"Preposterous!"

"Then how do you suggest we managed to acquire our injuries?"

"The maze, obviously!"

"I did not enter the maze."

"T-this boy- these boys need to get to the Hospital Wing! They need treatment! They need to be away from Harry's body-"

"No! I'm staying here!" Y/N yelled.

"C'mon, sonny... let's get you out of here. You shouldn't have to see this," Mad Eye Moody said, gripping under Y/N's arm and pulling him up to his feet with a lot of strength, as he was reluctant to leave his brother's side.

"B-but Professor! I need to be with Harry!" Hermione stayed still as she watched Moody guide Y/N away from them. She couldn't help but get a bad feeling about this...