Chapter 30

The next morning ,the kids were in their class and Baoshan seasren went to XiaoXue Clan...( Yes, Yes Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang now have their own small clan near Gusu Lan Clan...) While Zewu Jun and Wangxian were in ZewuJun's room meditating ZeuwJun on his place while WangXian on the other side of the room behind the partition. well it would more appropriate to say that only both the brothers were meditating Wuxian was more like dozing off completing his sleep which he couldn't complete may be because of his better-half ...whenever he slid on Wangji's shoulder he is rewarded with a glare. and straighten up.

A disiple came and announced Jin Guangyao arrival and ZeuwJun told him to get him inside. After sometime JinGuangyao entered, WangXian get alerted and Wuxian looed through the gap of the partition. Jin Guangyao cam and settle down in font of ZewuJun totally unaware of the presence of the presence of Wangxian.

he took out a Jade pendant from his Sleeves and passed it to ZeuwJun.

ZeuwJun- What is the meaning of this?

Jin Guangyao- I have came to return it.

ZeuwJun- It was my gift to you.

Jin Guangyao- this Jade pendant was helpful for a quite long time but now I have no use of it. so it is better to return it to its owner.

ZeuwJun- Why are you here?

JinGuangyao- because HangungJun and Wei Wuxain are still missing with no trace of them what-so-ever. I have stopped others coming here to investigate, but many still think that they might be here. er-ge if you can please open the gate to allow them to investigate about it. (ZeuwJun stayed silent and On the other side of the room Wuxian was waiting for ZeuwJun's answer, when Jin Guangyao didn't get any reaction from ZewuJun he looked at him) Er-ge What happened???did I offended you in any way?

ZeuwJun smiled- no.

JinGuangyao-If you are worrying about Wangji, then please rest assured...We all know him from very long time. right now he is under some kind of Wei Wuxian's spell. but he hasn't done anything irrelivent, so if he confesses so he would be spared but if he runs away this time then I won't be able to save him.

ZeuwJun- what do you mean?

JinGuangyao- After the purge of Burial Mounds.

ZeuwJun- Burial Mounds?

JinGuangyao- Since the fight at Jinlintai that day, there are abnormalities along the way to Burial Mounds. the puppets appear again.and they all heading towards Burial Mounds.

ZeuwJun- What are they doing exactly?

JinGuangyao- it is not known yet, but we assume it's Wei Wuxian used some magic circle or summoned puppets by Stygian Tiger Amulet.

ZeuwJun- At Jinlintai, he was stabbed by JinLing. He can still do those things?

JinGuangyao- Er-ge, back then Wei Wuxian defected Jiang Clan of Yunmeng. He was badly injured in fight with Clan leader Jiang. Yet he could still manipulate puppets when he went back. To Yilling Patriarch, nothing is difficult.

Wuxian thought -" Think too highly of me."

JinGuangyao- Therefore, there will soon be a second siege in Burial Mounds. I've summoned some other clans, to Jinlintai to discuss it together. Er-ge, would you come?

ZewuJun waited for few second - yes. Wait outside some time. I will go with you later.

JinGuangyao smiled and nodded. he got up and bowing in front of ZeuwJun.

JinGuangyao went towards the door but then stopped and turned- Er-ge do you want to see Te-ge? I am going to bury him, would like to see him off?

ZeuwJun was shocked for a few second then he nodded. JinGuangyao smiled and went away.