Chapter 21

Wei Ying-Why this kid has to stab the same place as his Uncle? (I gave clan leader Jiang with disgust)Lan Zhan let's go till I am hanging in.

I picked him up in my arms and went away, leaving everyone behind.

WANGJI'S POV

we  Entered a  jungle; It is raining cats and dogs here, I am trying my best to keep Wei Ying awake..by whispering sweet nothings in his ears. trying to make sure that I don't lose him again... everyone in this entire cultivation world thinks that either I lost mind in my love or I got enchanted by him that I was blindly and crazily searching for him and now that I find him I am mindlessly being with him, but the thing is that First I don't believe my Wei Ying would do any of that what he is being accused of or even if he did then the punishment that he got was enough for everything now it is his new life and in this life, I am gonna make sure that he is alive healthy and with is with me, And if for that I have to burn the whole world I would glad to do so.

 everyone in this entire cultivation world thinks that either I lost mind in my love or I got enchanted by him that I was blindly and crazily searching for him and now that I find him I am mindlessly being with him, but the thing is that First I d...

I made him sit near a tree and start to transfer my energy to him. He just closes his eyes and did nothing...But wait why is it not working? why he is not getting better...?? I tried again and this time I making double the effort... but still no positive result I was panicking...he must have felt it he opened his eyes and looked at me after few seconds, he chuckled...I didn't say anything and keep trying....but he held my hand and stopped me from transferring the energy I tried to protest but he didn't listen so I just gave in..and I knew for sure that if this time he leaves this world then I am leaving with him...f**k everything. and for the kids you ask well I trust Huan-ge and Grandma, and shushu and his family to be with them and make them the best of the cultivators.

Wangji- Why? (he again just laughed) Why are you laughing?

Wuxian- Nothing...Just thought of something funny. (he said in his weak voice still holding my hand)

Wangji- what?? (I was worried)

Wuxian-Lan Zhan, When everyone admired my power and wanted to flatter me, You're the only one who scolded me. ( he sighed and just felt sad and painted remembering those days when Wei Ying was ignoring me)But right now, When everyone wants me to die and hates me, you're the only one standing by me. ( he started to cough, and by the seconds the cough was becoming brutal and at last, he coughed blood).

I panicked...I could not let him be in this state so I made him unconscious and found some herbs in the forest to give him a quick first-aid. when I was going to pick him up again to take him to a safe place I saw shushu along with Master lan coming to us.

Shushu- Wangji...How is he now? (he came and take a look at Wei Ying.)

Wangji- not in a very good state, I have just given him a little first-aid. but it will not be enough. I tried to transfer some energy as well, but it is not working...I...I....( I was panicking and scared of losing him again. I was not even able to form words  I was just going to cry when Master Lan calm me down)

Song Lan- Hanguang-jun Stay strong...we are here to take him to Gusu. Zewu-jun sent us a secret letter as soon as you guys left the carp tower....( I just nodded).

Shushu- Yes wangji I have even Informed Master about it so she would also be there by the time we get there. ( Now this gave me some clam feeling as Grandma would be the best to treat him right now).

I picked Wei Ying and we flew towards the Cloud Recesses, where I saw Haun-ge standing with Clan leader Nie and Grandma and Our kids...As soon as I get down the first one to reach us was Sizhui and JIngyi...they were crying mess.....

Sizhui- Fuqin, Hows fufu?

Jingyi-Hanguangjun, why is he not awake?

Sizhui- why fufu is so pale,fuqin?

Jingyi-If anything happened to Fufu I will kill Jinling, cousin or not...(he was a crying mess, worried and raged to see his fufu like that.)

Sizhui- Not only JinLing but the whole LanLing Jin clan, In fact, the whole world will get be punished for hurting our Fufu....?(yes I was happy to see that they love their fufu so much but I was surprised to see Sizhui so raged and openly expressing his expression.)

Wangji- Kid let me keep your Fufu comfortably in the room. So that he can be treated after that we will talk... (I told them calmly yet strictly and they stepped aside...).

I went inside the room and place him securely on the bed and made him comfortable...then Grandma, along with Haun-ge and uncle and Clan Elders who were not very happy with Yilling Patriarch being in Cloud Recesses but were mum due to the presence of Grandma and Shushu and Song lan. Kids were outside with Clan leader Nie. Xue Yang did not come because the Elders were already on the edge with Wei Ying being here if he also comes they will literally pass out from shock Moreover XiaoZhan needs him right now, Wen Ning is also with them only.

Grandma told everyone to go out so that she can check on him everyone left but I was sitting right beside him holding his hand firmly. the healer looked at Grandma for help so Grandma comes to me put her hand on my shoulder...feeling his touch I looked at her and she just patted my head and smiled.

Baoshan Sanren- Wangji, dear go outside I am here with this brat...Don't worry I will not let this Brat leave us again... now go out and be with the Kids they need you right now...

I nodded and went outside to be with my kids who were standing outside the room who were silently staring on the ground, hugging each other. Seeing me they run to me and Cried hugging me.

After a few mins, Healer comes out and informed us that Wei Ying out of the danger now and Resting now...I nodded rushed inside with everyone behind... there I saw Grandma sitting beside him and he was sleeping. when she saw me she gets aside allowing me and Kids to see him. we three just rushed to him. both of them climbed on the bed despite my protest and settle beside him and I took my usual place near him and held his hand I wanted to hug him but as everyone was there so I restrained myself for doing so.

Uncle and elders were looking at everything silently... 

One of the elders dared to come forward to protest WeiYing's presence here- Why he is here??? He does not belong here??? how dare he come back to life again??? Grandmaster Qurin and Clan leader How can you allow hanguangjun and Sizhui and Jingyi be this near him(I and kids were on our last strand now )

Sizhui- Our apology for being blunt elder but...

Jingyi- We won't allow anyone to say bad our fufu now so please stop before we lose our patience.

Sizhui- and he will be here only..and if you have any problem then please leave this room...

Uncle- Sizhui!!!Jingyi!!! did we teach you like this....? or meeting this evil creature made you forget all your manners and clan rules... you both would be punished with 30 leashes and then you would be kneeling on the entrance of the Cloud Recesses...for whole 48 hrs...without food only water would be provided to you (he shouted...)

I was sitting there near Wei Ying listening to everything and my grip on bichen was getting tighter listen to the conversations going on there... I know that my kids were wrong here and should be punished but I won't let them have this brutal punishment. so as soon as they got up from beside Wei Ying and some of the disciples came forward to escort them my bichen unsheath itself and placed itself between Them and my kids.

Uncle- WANGJI!!! How dare you??? ( he was outrageous)

I stood in front of him and kneel down- Shushu Wangji will take the punishment on behalf of his kids, as it was his duty to control them, and teach them our rules...so Wangji is guilty...Punish Wangji but please spare these kids from this brutal punishment ....they just love their fufu very much...

Uncle- Fufu??? Who Wei Wuxian??? this devil... and even if we leave this devil part of his he is nothing but a servant's boy