Chapter 32

WangXian runs into a grassland following the sound. they saw some bushes moving. and something Jumps forward. Wangji also came forward to fight. they found that it was a man wearing a Black cloak and covered with dirt and grass. looking at the man Wangji stopped.

it turned out to be the innocent Ghost General, Wen Ning. Wuxian came running towards him.

Wuxian- WenNing, though you have been silent for so many years, your yelling has gotten even scarier.

WenNing poked his head out from all the grass around him- Sorry, Master. did I scare you both?

Wuxian sighed and moved forward while Wangji just stood there having no expression on his face what-so-ever.

Wuxian- So Astonishing. this. what is this? ()why are you dressed like this? did someone robbed you? (see start removing all the grass from Wenning's cloak) haha, and what happened to your face?

WenNing- I powdered my face with Mud and Dirt I saw you have gone inside for a long time so...

Wuxian chuckled- so you were following us? (he smiled) look at you all covered with dirt. () what happened to your hand?

Wangji- Blood.

WenNing- no.no, not blood(nervous) yes blood (nervous) but not human's blood.

Wuxian- not Human's blood? (worried)did you fight something?

WenNing- along the way, there were many puppets.

Wuxian- Along the way there were puppets? (smiled but worried)Do you mean that you've cleared the way before our arrival? (lovingly) then when did you start following us?

Wangji- Jinlingtai.

Wuxian sighed at Wangji for not telling him about it- WenNing I've told you, hide somewhere. and stay out of all the mess.

WenNing- but master, where should I hide?

Wuxian looked sad and worried- let's go together with us. Let's travel together.

Wangji- move(expressionless (But author and readers now that he is jealous))

Wuxian- let's go.

they reached a town.

Wuxian- Lan Zhan, you remember this town?(playing with his flute)

Wangji- yes.

Wuxian- then do you remember when we meet in this ton, you said you were going tonight hunting and I wanted to treat you a meal, remember that?

they stoped infornt of an inn, where they had meal once.

looking at it Wangji remembered the time when he meet Sizhui for the first time.- yes

wuxian looked at him and smiled.- But it's shameful that it's you who payed at last.(Wangji looked at Wuxian and start remembering their time together.) but it happened a long time ago.(Wangji looked at Wuxian, wuxian looked at a toy wander and he start meeting his Yaun.) if that kid was still alive, he should be a teenager now.(this made wangji guilty for not telling him about the truth of sizhui)

after taking some rest they continued their jurnory towards burial mounds fighting off the puppets.

on reaching the Burial Mounds Wuxian and WenNing looked devastated seeing their once home is now fully runied. While Wangji was feeling sad looking at His Better-Half ddevistated. He felt like he has broken his promise of protecting his Wei Ying's home but couldn't do it.

WenNing was moving here and there.

Wuxian- let's go,WenNing, there is nothing left.

WenNing- I was just looking if there is something that can be saved here, Master

suddenly a puppet come running towards them, and WenNing throw him on the ground. and after that more start to come. and WenNing and Wangji fight them of.

after clearing out the way the Trio went inside the cave where Wuxian used to live. at the entrance of the cave Wangji turned and extended his than and Subian Appeared in his hand. he give it to Wuxian.

Wangji- for protection.( WenNing looked at both of them and Wuxian just smiled and took it)

he unsheath it but the Sword had lost it's glow and Grace which every sword has when a strong Cultivaor do it.

Wangji looked at it and then at Wuxian worried.

Wuxian noticed it - aaa, I haven't Used for a while and I'm not used to it.( Wangji did not buy that excuse and still looked at him telling him to spill out the truth) AAA i will tell you the truth. In fact it's because this body of mine lacks in spiritual power, so even the best sword can't show its true power in my hand.(WenNing looked at Wuxian sadly, while Wangji was still looking at Wuian debating in his mind whether to buy this excuse or not)therefore, HanguangJun please protect this fragile feeble man.(Wuxian fluanted his cute smile. and Wangji decided to buy that excuse for now)

Wuxian made his into the cave with WenNing following him. Wangji turned and looked in the direction where Wuxian went and thought -"What are you hiding WeiYing?" (and he also followed them)

On reaching inside the cave they saw a bunch of swords tied and kept aside.

Wuxian noticed it.- Wait.( he stopped both Wangji and Wen ning and start looking here and there, he was feeling that something was not right)

Then they heard someone talking- Say, why you just stabbed him instead of cutting his throw? they have left for days.what they want exactly? Torture or death, just give it to us.(Wuxian looked at Wangji in confusion)

Then they heard Jingyi's sound- I prefer being eaten by monsters in night hunting, than starving to death in this shit hole being with these dumbheads.(this bring horror on Wuxian and Wangji's face and they looked in the direction of the sound)

While going towards they voices they again heard the same voice- His intension is clear! He must want to turn us into his puppets just like he did in Nightless City, and use us to combat with our families making them hesitate to fight back. Let enemies fight each other. Mean Bastard Wei, he has no humanity.

Before Wangji can react they heard another voice so Wuxian and Wangji stoped on their tracks.- SHUT UP!

they decided to stand and listen what they were talking...now they can make out the owner of the voices.

JinChan (one of the young disciple of LinJin clan)-Why shall I shut up?What do yu mean?

JinLing- What do I mean?Are you deaf or stupid? Can't you understand the normal language? "Shut up" means "Stop talking".

JinChang- How dare you order me to shut up?

JinLing-What's the use of twaddlig here? Will the rope be broken if you keep talking? It only can make noises.

JinChang-You!

Sizhui-Enough, you two must stop here. we are trapped here with many Puppets on the mountain which may brek in anytime . You two must bicker at this point?

JinChang- It's him who started first! why? Why can't I swear while you can?(Wuxian shook his head and sighed at the youngsters) JinLing, who you think you are? you think if LingfangZun could become His Excellency, so will you? I won't shut up. what can you do to me? you want to fight? Fine, let's do it. I'm just in the sulk now. You poor bastard without maternal love!

This aggerigated Wuxian and moved to wards the entrance of the room they were kept when they heard,

Sizhui, Jingyi- JinChang be in your limits.(angry)

When they entered they saw JinChang and JinLing trying to fight with ropes tied to them.

Sizhui- stop! JinLing Clam down!(trying to stop JinLing)