Chapter 7 "It was Xue Yang!"

Chapter 7

Wangji's pov

I never thought that I would be the one I used to call wei ying, "Shameless". But his man laying beside me change me to the core. But I also know that all these changes in me are only for him and him only. When I first saw him I never thought that I would be head over heels for him then lowly and gradually I start liking him but when he went missing for whole 3 months I knew that my liking of all those years is turned into love, and not just any love I was whipped. I start to feel jalousie of everyone who even looks at him. Whenever I saw anyone I mean anyone near him or even looking thinking about him I feel like running over to him hold him tightly and scream to the wold "MINE". But when I saw that what he had become I was drawing in the pool of guilt, that if I would have been there for him when he needs me the most he would have not to be the one he became. But slowly I realized that he was not using evil forces but he was cultivating from it he had been using some crafts and tricks. He invented new ways to cultivate but still, I worry for him. Then he left us again for the remaining clan of wen. Yes, I was hurt but somewhat proud of him as well.

After some months I met him in Yiling "consistently"(A\N- rolling eye 'yah right'). There is where I saw A-yuan fo the first time. I never thought when I first saw him with wei ying that this child will be my only pillar when I would be alone. After I meet wei ying in yiling I decide that it now or never I have to confess him about my feeling so I sneaked out gusu in the middle of the night just to meet him.

But who would have thought that the happiness I felt that day would turn into a deep 16 years long sorrow in a few days. And then came that deadly night of the nightless city, where I lost him he let my hand go when I was holding him as he was hanging from that cliff. I feel like I would also die, I also want to jump with him but I stopped thinking about brother and uncle.

I sighed thinking about the grave regret I have. I looked at the sleeping figure beside me draped in silk covers sleeping soundly. I caressed his face with my palm and promised that now that I have him back I would never let him go I would stand beside him forever even if I have to stand against the whole world. And if we ever that grave situation again ever again I would gladly go with him because now that I have experienced it I know that or me there is no bigger sorrow than to lose him. As I was admiring my love, sun rays entered the room through the window and fall on his face it made his already beautiful face more beautiful. But those rays disturbed him so he pouts. OH! Those pouty lips ...making me leave my sanity, I closed my eyes and got off the bed after giving the last peak on his lips and made him wear his inner rob to save myself from doing anything early morning and disturb his sleep. I went out of the room. I just got out of the room when I saw sizhui running towards me.

Wangji- running is orbited in the cloud recesses sizhui.

Sizhui halted in his steps – dam! These rules( he sain under his breath).

Sizhui- fuqin..hows fufu?? Where is he???

Wangji- sleeping...

Sizhui-but isn't is the rule that no one can sleep after 5 AM. (innocently)

Wangi- don't you know you fufu? he only follows those rules which he wants to follow and believe me waking up early is not one of them. ( I chuckled).

Sizhui just looked at me and smiled them hugged me.

I was surprised by this hug- sizhui??

Sizhui hugged me tighter- always be happy fuqin and keep fufu happy that my only wish.

I smiled at my son and hugged him back.

After some time we broke the hug and I looked at him.

Wangji- Sizhui, how much wei ying knows?