Chapter 34

As Wuxian and Wangji came towards the entrance they saw WenNing is thrown inside by some force. 

Wuxian- WenNing, what is happening here?

WenNing- I'm fine.

then they heard a voice- Jinling, come here.

Jinling- Uncle...

Wuxian comes towards WenNing- WenNing, stay here first. (the ghost general nodded and WangXian moved out with others)

Outside the cave, they saw the Jiang clan standing there while other Clans also followed. When the Youngsters saw their Family members they run to them. Except for JinLin, and LanClan youngsters.

Jiang Chen- Jinling, what are you waiting for? Waiting for death?

Jinling sighed give a glace at Wuxian and went to Jiang Chen.

Wangji and Lan Clan Youngsters also went ahead. Wangji stood in front of LanQurin and bowed in respect, while youngsters followed. Wuxian came forward and stood beside Wangji. Wangji and Wuxian signaled the youngsters to go and they followed the order and went and stood behind LanQurin.

LanQurin gives a last try to get his Nephew back on the track by extending his hand at him.- Wangji, Come here.

Wangji just sighed and looked down. LanQurin also sighed and put his hand down.

Seeing this one of the Clan leaders move forward- HanguangJun, What happened to you? You've become someone else. In the past, he was your enemy and you two were irreconcilable. What method did Yilling Patriarch take to delude you, so you stand against us? ( Wuxian looked sadly at Wangji who standing silently hearing all the allegations) if that's the truth, you are beneath your good reputation.

This was it for Wuxian- Here you go again.

Jiang Chen came forward putting his nose in it as usual- Sure, we have to.

Sheshu continued- If you, Yilling Patriarch, hadn't started to make puppets so blatantly on your returning to the world, and kidnapped disciples of various clans, we wouldn't have come here so quickly to visit your den.

Wuxian- It was me who saved those disciples. Why aren't you grateful but criticize me? ( this made everyone murmur among themselves.)Anyway, your group to repress me is a little too shabby this time and two important people are missing. May I ask on such a grand occasion why ZewuJun and LianfangZun (JinGuangyao) are absent?

Sheshu let out a mocked chuckle- On the other day, LianfangZun was assassinated by someone unknown and was badly hurt. Now ZewuJun is trying his utmost to save him. Why do you ask since you already knew it?

Wuxian chuckled making everyone look at him for an explanation.

Another one of clan leader - why did you laugh?

Wuxian- hmm...oh nothing. I just simply think that LianfangJun is so easy to hurt despite being his excellency. ( there were some murmurs among the younger clan member and their family members which can be heard by LanQurin)Why Nei Clan of Qinghe didn't come?

And from behind came the voice of Nei Huaisang- Aye...Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me. Hmmm, Brother Wei. I know nothing about whatever is happing here. I'm here just for making up the number.

Wuxian gave him a sarcastic smile. And Nei Huaisang hides behind the crowd.

Another one of the clan leaders came to out- Wei Wuxian, do you remember me? ( Wuxian looked at him then Wangji then again at him and the shock his head in denial) you don't remember me, but leg does. (the mn removed his cloak from his leg showing if wooden leg.) My leg was disabled by you that night at Nightless city, Showing that to you is to tell you that I Yi Weichun is the member of this group who gather today to siege you. Due to your bad Karma, retribution comes finally...

And other clans also agreed to it.

One more came forward- Wei Wuxian, I won't ask whether you remember me or not, but you killed my parents and today I have joined this group to finish you.

one more came forward and stood in front, Wuxian who had enough  asked - Did i cut your leg? (the man denied) so, did I killed your parents? ( the man again denied) or Massacred your whole family? ( he again denied) Then why do you come here? ( The patience thread that was holding Wangji was also going to be broken now).

Man- I'm here to participate in the fight is to inform you that everyone is willing to kill one who committed a crime against people's benefit. No matter what dirty method you take and no matter how many times you can resurrect, we'll send you back time again! not for else but for justice only.( everyone agreed) yes! Wei Wuxian must die!

Sizhui, Jingyi, and Wangji (under their breath)- I would see you try...

But Wuxian and lanQurin heard it. Wuxian held Wangji's hand while LanQurin glared at the kids to shut up.

One of the clan leader named Yi Weichun - The debt of 3 thousand lives can't be evened up even if you died million times.

Wangji and the kids were ready to attack but before that Wuxian speak in angry tone making them stop- 3 thousand lives? That night at NeverNight (Nightless city) truly there were three thousand cultivators present but their clan leader were also there as well as elite cultivators. with their presence, I could really kill all 3 thousand people there? Is it that you think too highly of me or think too poorly of them?

Yi Weichun again speaks- Wei Wuxian, do you think we are having a discussion here? Can blood debts be bargained?

Wuxian- I'm not bargaining on this. But I won't accept my charges were added casually just because of some irresponsible words. I won't admit what I didn't do.

ANother one - It's not you then who did it?

'

''