Chapter 42

At night I and WeiYing along with WenNing made our way to the temple. As we reached there I stopped WeiYing and tested the surrounding using my spiritual power. I understood that there was a barrier around the front door. I told them about it. WeiYing suggested that we can enter from the sidewalls, then he turned to WenNing and told him to stay there only and keep a watch and also told him that if We didn't come back he has to inform about it to grandma and JiangChen. At first, WenNing hesitated at this but then he agreed and we went and climbed the wall and hide on the side roof of the walls.

We saw few Lanlinjin clan followers, they well fully armed. We stayed there only hidden and observing when I noticed HuanGe there, I was feeling confused and sad but before I could react we heard the sound of Jinling...All the followers were ready to attack him. but brother stopped them. a few moments later we heard his voice on the sidewall. Then we saw him trying to climb the wall, the shooters were aiming in his direction but as soon as they shoot the arrow WeiYing saved him exposing us.  We jumped towards them, WeiYing threw some smoke talisman towards them, creating a distraction. As we reached the ground, WeiYing gets captured by Jin GuanYao by a Qin string. The string was cutting his smooth pearl white skin making it bleed. I pointed the sword at Jin GuanYao.

He warned WeiYing to not do anything stupid to which WeiYing agreed. then he started to go backward taking WeiYing with them and I followed them still pointing my Bichen. 

JinGuangyao- Hanguang Jun, keep your sword down or else....(he tighten his grip on the string making WeiYing bleed more.)

I put bichen down but still glared at him then I looked at HuanGe, Who then told us how WeiYing was right and he was wrong for not believing Jin Guanyao resulting in him losing his spiritual energy. then WeiYing started to talk to Jin Guanyao trying to distract him and he was successful. but before he could signal me the doors opened and enters Jinling. WeiYing scolded Jinling who as usual back answered him. Jinling was shocked to see his fav uncle doing something like this so he as usual started to question him. this gave WeiYing a chance and he signaled me and I reacted but to our bad luck JinGuangyao saw me approaching with bichen so he quickly hid behind WeiYing and left him to face my Bichen, but for the first time, I noticed something about Bichen that even before I could stop she stoped on her own. as if she was controlling herself to not harm WeiYing. nut I ignored it for the moment as it was not the time to think about it. My Weiying is in trouble and pain.

My trail of thoughts was broken by JinGuangyao when he taunted me about that shameful night 16 years ago when I lost my WeiYing.It was pained to even think about it.

WeiYing- JinGuangyao, don't cross your limits. (his expressions turned soft when he turned to face me) LanZhan I never blamed you...you know it right.

Yes! I know that my WeiYing never blamed me for it, But...I do...I know that the pain I am feeling right now can be reflected in WeiYing which pained me even more.

JinGuangyao- Hanguangjun, I suppose this sword belongs in her sheath, and that too if you want WeiWuiaxn alive.

I did as he said.

WeiYing- Don't test my patience, JinGuangJun.(deadly tone)

JinGuangyao- Oh ho Childe Wei, you get aggregate with this little thing only, God knows what you might do when I do this (he looked at me)hanguangjun now I want you to seal your spiritual energy.

and I did that without any second thought.

After some time the thunderstorm started and we all went inside the temple.

We all were sitting in the temple and there was some digging going on. After some time shushe brought Huaisang who was unconsious.

Wuxian's POV

Since I get here and get attacked and captured by JinGuangyao, I Sensed somekind of Evil sprit here but I chucked it , but now after the arrival of Huaisang I can sense it very clearly which increased my doubts even on my own judgement of taking JinGuangyao culprit. but I stood quite. to see how the events get turned.

then entered Wayian..

and then started a short fight between Wayian and JinGuangyao. when they were fighting a sword appeared out of the blue I looked at it closely and realised it was Subian and I started to attack on Jinguangyao, precisely on his Quin. while I was trying to understand this Bichen also flew from its covers and went to help Subian, I looked at LanZhan for answers but seeing his face I understood that he was also clueless as Me. then after sometime I saw that both of our swords were thrown aside and two figures appeared near them who were looking quite tired.