Chapter 8 "The Great Yiling Patriarch is Sacred of Dogs"

Chapter 8

The first thing wei ying and lan zhan did n ext morning was to assemble every desipile of lan clan in The Underworld Chamber to discuss the further planning and plan for the night hunt.

After everyone assembled wei ying oberseved the sword while lan zhan talked the depiplies about the further action. After done with that lan zhan looked at wei ying who was circleing the sword carefully observing it from far and playing with his flute. And he just looked at him until jingyi and shizhui disturbed them.

Jingyi- Hanguang jun. what should we do?

Wangji- find the cause.

Wei ying-excatly, we should find it's root cause. Once we find the owner of the sword ghost , or who did this , we'll be able to save ol.... I mean grand master Lan.

One desipile- its easy said then done. How are we going to find him?

Wangji- Go northwest.

Sizhui-north-west? Fu.....hanguang jun why should we go to northwest?

Wei ying- Sizhui, he has shown you the direction.

Jingyi- "shown me the direction"? Who? Who showed me the direction? Hanguang jun did not do anything.

Wei ying rolled his eyes and pinted his flute to the sword- it's him.

Jingyi went to the sowrd scared and touched it's tip and tried to change its direction but the sword again pointed the same direction.

Jingyi- what's he pointing at?

Sizhui smile invardly- who eles its would be pinting to? Either he is pointing to where he comes from, or he is pointing to the person who conducted the incident. Right master wei!( to which wei ying chuckled seeing his son messing with his already scared best friend, and jingyi made a bad face)

Wangji stopped the bricking before it started- Sizhui! Get all the wounded settled.

Sizhui- understood.(And bowed his head looked at one of the desiplies and that boy bowed and left the chamber with other now only he lan family and ingyi was there.) fuqin, Are you going right now?

Wangji-Mn

Sizhui- so soon(he pouted and looked at wei ying)

Wei ying just smiled and went and hugged sizhui, who hugged his fufu tightly. Wei ying looked at jingyi and then at lan zhan who understood and just nodded, so wei ying starched his hand towards jingyi, who just looked at the hand and then at wei ying.

Wei ying blinked his eyes and jingyi also hugged him, wei ying embraced both of his boys tightly.

Wei ying- we have to, cause master lan need to be treated right. (The boys just nodded, then he looked at lan zhan and a mischievous smile spared along his face, he went towards lan zhan) I won't finally be controlled by the strict rules here! Right lan zhan(he lean at his shoulder)

The boys chuckled lightly and lan zhan moved aside making wei ying stumble, for which he looked at him with a pout. To which lan zhan looked at him as if saying "don't what you can't handle". But wei ying being himself ignored him.

After that they bid farewell to the boys and went for their journey. First they reach QINGHE.

Wei ying- why are we here?

Wangji-the further we go northwest, the sronger the resntful energy of the sword ghost will be.it looks like what the sword pointed at is just around the corner.

Wei ying- let's look around.

They nodded at each other and went inside the town.

While they were searching for clues they come across a fake monk, who was selling Yiling Patriarch's portrait.