Chapter 3"Finally I have my fufu back."

Chapter 3

Yuan's POV

We all went back to the gusu.

I could not take this thing out of my mind that the sword we get from the Mo Manor was infected by the Stygian Tiger Amulet. My mind was confronting my heart that the fufu I heard about was actually the bad guys like everyone say but my heart was still saying that it is all a big misunderstanding, fufu will never do like this and he would never harm anyone without any reason.

Fuqin must have read my mind. he called me to his room as soon as we step on the grounds of Cloud Recesses.

I went to meet him and saw him sitting beside his quirn. I went and bowed him in front of him.

He gestured me to sit and I followed.

When for some time he did not say anything I understood that he was waiting for me to tell him my problem so I explained it to him.

After I finished, I looked up he was looking at me his expressions were neutral as usual. I could not make out what he was thinking. maybe he is angry with me. But he just got up and come and sit beside me. he sighed and I just wait for some scolding but nothing like that happened, in fact, he strokes my hair lovingly.

Wangji- sizhui, I know how you are feeling...Believe me, I know even I was once having the same thought . and it won't be a lie if I say that even now when I saw the effect of the Styring Tiger Amulet on the sword I thought that he is doing this. so I won't judge you for doing so you have your own thinking but based on my experience with him I want to give him a benefit of doubt. I want to give him a chance to explain. You can say that it is my experience our my blind love for him that I am still waiting for him to come back and explain, I still wait for him to come back so that I could save him, hide him from the world. Even after all the chaos, he has done. But believe me, it's not like I expect the same from your son. You can have your doubts,your opinion about your fufu. And it is your right to get the answer. But I would like you to request you that if your fufu is back then not to hurry in everything give him some time I know he would answer your every question and clear you're every doubt and he would keep on bugging you until all your doubts are clear.

This was the first time I heard fuqin talking so much. But it felt good, it felt like home, it gave me the comfort that my heart and mind were looking for (well at least for a while). I was going to tell fuqin about young master mo but jingyi came and remind us about the night hunt. so I let the topic rest for some time and we went to night hunt.

We were going to the place where we were going to meet the yunmeng Jiang clan when we hear clan leader Jiang scolding jin ling for not killing the one who was using the methods of fufu for cultivation. We reached just in time when jin ling was going to attack someone but fuqin diverted the attack giving the victim to run and hide. Then we reached there and stood face to face with yunmeng Jiang clan.

Clan leader Jiang- second young master lan

All of us except for fuqin bowed in front of him- clan leader Jiang.

Clan leader Jiang- you really live up to the idea of appearing amidst the chaos. So you have some time to visit the rural forest today? (boy he is quite rude but I stood silent for fuqin) are you here to take the credit from us or to look for someone? (did he just taunted fuqin for looking for fufu. I almost launched at him but jingyi held me). I heard you and your son have been to lots of places in the past 16 years.

When jiangyi saw that I was going to say something he intervened and stood up for fuqin.

Jingyi- clan leader Jiang, what do you mean by that?