Chapter 41

Shizhui's POV

I was in an inn of yunping city, along with Jingyi and the youth of other clans. After the so-called meeting that was held in the lotus pier the other day all the clans came here to rest and now was on Night-hunt while we youth decided to stay with Jinling to support him at this time. he was still not accepting the fact that his uncle and the leader of the whole cultivation world can be a criminal. and now after fighting from us, as usual, he ran away. and it was night now, we were starting to get worried for him. so we decided to search for him. while searching for him I came across Uncle Ning he was behaving quite weirdly and black smoke was emitting from his body and from that smoke I understood what was the problem. he was possessed I started to search for fufu and fuqin as I know where fufu and fuqin there is Uncle Ning. so I decided to follow him.

Lan Wangji's POV

We reached Yunping city as per Wei Ying's with to investigate. I was still shocked and sad about what I heard in the lotus pier last night. I was confused as to why he never tells me his pain and problems but was ready to solve mine...Ah...Wei Ying...Why did you do that? I was angry at JiangChen as because of him my Wei Ying became so weak...

Wuxian- Lan Zhan...

WeiYing called me while we were walking through the streets of Yunping city. I looked at him asking to continue.

Wuxian- is there any girl in your knowledge who is good and brave plus that person shouldn't have any problem with puppets.

I got shocked and jealous and looked at him.

Wangji- And why are 'YOU' asking this? (I highlighted You in my words so that he could understand that I am not happy with his asking this question)

WeiYing- I am not asking for myself? (he held his hands in the air in surrender) I am asking for WenNing (a wave of relief flow through me.) he can't be with me for his whole life, he is not my servant, but a friend. After this fiasco is finished he is not needed to be with me like this he can be free. (he turned and looked at WenNing who is being troubled by kids and he made me turn as well)look at him, he also had full right to have a good and normal life. and I want to give it to him like a good friend. ( I just looked at my innocent WeiYing he wants to give everyone happiness while he is still in so much pain. how could anyone call him a bad guy)

I couldn't bear looking at his smiling face when I know how much content pain he was in. so I smiled and looked away from him and walked away. after 2-3 min he also comes by my side. We reach a temple then looked at each other.

WeiYing- So, JinGuangyao bought the brothel and made a temple here. (i nooded, he paused for sometime looking confused)But why would he store its address for safely. 

Wangji- let's go and find out

we went inside and looked at the temple. i felt some strong dark magic in there .

Wangji- I am feeling some strong magic here.

Wuxian- I knew, he wouldn't have kept it so safely if it wasn't something like this. should we check.

Wangji- not now, after the temple is closed.

WeiYing- Ok then lets leave before anybody notices.

I nodded and we turned to leave after last retules. and saw a monk talking to a woman about temple being closed for three days. 

Wuxian (he bowed dowed in front of the monk)- Sir, I heard that the temple will be closed for 3 days. is everything alright.

monk- there is nothing to worry, it's just some repair work to do.

Wuxian- Ok, and sir isn't it too noisy here in the town.

Monk- no,And also the knowledge are better when given. (he went after greeting us)}

Wuxian-  LanZhan isn't it amusing that a monk without  any authorization is providing knowledge .( he raised his voice and looked at the monk who stoped after listening to it then left)

We also leave after that in an inn and rested and waited for the night.