Chapter 26

After leaving Wuxian with zeuwjun  Wangji made his way to Lan qurin's room. as he went near the room he found his Kids and Baoshan serene.

Baoshan- Wangji...

Wangji knows that they are concerned for him but he just nodded at them and entered the room.

Baoshan and the kids just stood there at the door of the room.  Wangji entered the room and saw that his Uncle is sitting in the middle and some angry elders are sitting beside him. Wangji came in and bowed in front of them to which most of the elders chuckled mockingly.

An elder- Aiyaa...Please don't ...why the Great HanguangJun is bowing in front of us... who are we just some mare humans who were once your clan members... but now you have decided to leave the clan and go with that Yilling Patriarch. You even had a family that we never approved.

Wangji- With due respect, elders. Wangji is here to get sentenced for his wrong behavior with elders. Wangji's family has nothing to do with it.

Lan Qurin clenched his fist. - WANGJI!!!!......

Wangji- Shifu... You all made Wangji who he is now, all this name and fame that Wangji had now is just because of the teaching of Gusu Lan Clan. So, Wangji has no right to behave badly with you all. Wangji will take any punishment this clan will give but will not leave Wei Ying this time.

An elder- ok so will be punished with 50 wipes on your back with spiked hunter and you have to take them standing half nacked in cold spring. (other elders agreed) and regarding being with your family...

he was cut by Lan Qurin- That is not our place to say anymore. (other elders made a face but stay quiet as they were going to get what they want).

Wangji nodded and bowed in front of them and went away. outside Baoshan and The kids saw him leave and come to him.

Sizhui- Fuqin...

Wangji gave them a slight nodded and patted his kid's head and turned to Baoshan.

Wangji- Grandma...Can you please feed Wei Ying and made him sleep as I won't be able to do it today. (Baoshan nodded and open her mouth to say something but stop by Wangji again) and please take the kids with you Wei Ying will be happy to see them. 

Baoshan Seighed sadly and nodded.

After that Wangji made his way to the cold spring. he saw that some disciples were already standing there with everything ready and they were waiting for the elders and Wangji. Wangji silently went and stood in the Cold Spring after removing his upper-garments. As soon as the Elders came and signaled the disciples started with the punishment.

Lan  Qurin was just standing there clenching his wrist and looking Wangji getting punished and silently tearing up. All the deciples who were present there were also feeling bad for him for getting such brutal punishment for saving his family... while the elders were divided into unbalanced group where majority were thinks that what were happing to Wangji was right but a small amount of the elder were started to pity him. 

When the count was nearing 30 and Wangji's back was almost a bloody mess and the clod weather was just making it worse ZewuJun entered the area and cut the hunter with a single slash of his Shuoyue(his sword). and went to help Wangji getting up .

When the  elders wanted to protest he just gave them a gare .- Being the Clan leader its my decision what happens in this Clan and yes one more thing You all should be thanking the ancestors that Childe Wei doesn't know about it... because if he does this time the results would be much worse then the bloodshed 13 years ago. ( this was enough for them to feel chills in their spines).

ZewuJun took Wangji to his room and applied medicines and start transfer energy to him. as he was treating Wangji, Baoshan and kids come there and was stunned to see Wangji's condition.

Sizhui and Jingyi were on the verge of burning the whole clan down and Baoshan was angry but she was more disappointed with Lan Qurin as he let it happen.

Wangji saw Baoshan - Gr...and....Ma i...s... Wei...Yi..ng As...leep.. (he voice was weak and he was having difficulty in speaking)

This made everyone loose control over their unsheaded tears and let them fall down.. how could both of them could think of each other when they were standing on the gates of afterlife....?

Baoshan still nodded...Wangji nodded, then he turned to his brother.- Huan Ge Please see to it that I am fine till tomorrow or Wei Ying will know that there is some thing that we are hiding from him.

Sizhui- Let him...(he said in cold voice looking at his father in that situation)

ZewuJun and Baoshan grasp .

Wangji- Sizhui..

Jingyi- no, fuqin..Sizhui is right.. let fufu know about this..

Baoshan- Kids I know you both are angry but understand A-xian should not know about it.. or the results would be drastic... not we three did not saw it but we all know what happen at the bloodshed so its better not to repeat it.

Sizhui- grantgranny.. Let fufu know because then only those elders will know what they did ...How dare they look at Wangxian family...and hurt Fuqin to this extent.

jingyi- i agree...

Baoshan was going to oppose but ZewuJun intrypted - I agree..

Baoshan and Wangji looked at Him amazed.

Wangji sit with great difficulty  - enough...Yuan, Jingyi....I don't worry about anyone else but Wei Ying you know he is not in this condition to take this much stress and also right now his reputation in cultivation world is not good...  We have to be strong enough to save him and support him so no one in this whole world can put a finger on him.

Baoshan and ZewuJun understood and looked at him.- Wangji are you saying....

Wangji nodded- yes you are right....(he turned to his kids) don't worry kids i will protect your fufu, and you both but lets just not think about all that...lets finish our work and then we will see to it..Ok..

boys nodded and helped their father in laying down again and then start transferring their energy while Baoshan and ZewuJun treat him.

While On the other side Inside WeiWuxian was sleeping unaware what was happening...