Chapter 13

Chapter 13

In an Inn the youngsters along with WangXian were sitting in a room. All were still stunned by the turn of events actually they were full of questions but they can do nothing but to wait as the people who can answer were all unconscious and the one who was awake was no big enough to talk.

Except for JinLing as have some questions to ask from WeiYing, being the impatienante sole he was dieing to ask them.

JINLING POV

Since my encounter with Hangung-jun and Master Mo in Qinghe, I have some constant confussions like "Since when Hangung-jun start carring for Master Mo?" "wasn't he waiting for that bastard wei wuxian to return?" I mean everyone in this whole cultivation world knows that how he had been after the death of the dog. And from dog I remember as per my memory of master mo ..he was never afraid of dogs so why in Qinghe he was freaking out when fairy came in site .....and even hanguang-jun was calling him WeiYing...even my uncle is also sure that he is that dog...and now he called the new born his brother it means he is either related to Xue Yang or to Xiao xingchen but to remembering he called Xiao xingchen as his shushu..But as I remembered Master mo never had any other relative other than my clan and Mo family .....who is he...is he really master mo or is he the wei dog...But isn't he died..but uncle thinks that he is him ...but isn't that man was evil who killed many just for fun...who killed my mum and dad...made me an orphan.... How the person who was this evil could be so innocent and friendly..and look how carefully he is handling the little child making him drink milk from his fingers...

I was going mad thinking all this ...and in frustration I pulled my hair and slammed my head on the table starling everyone. I could feel some liquid on my head ..i think I hit my head hard. I looked at the most confussing man in my life right now to giving the baby to hanguang-jun and coming to me.

WeiYing- Yah Brat! Are you mad why did you slammed your head on the table...?( he checked my wound worried) Aish look how much blood is flowing ...(he removed a band from his wrist and start cleaning my wound) look how deep cut it is...you are just like our uncles and that peacock never caring about yourself not even others....have some traits like my shije (this made me look at him and hanguang-jun along with Sizhui and jangyi grasp he looked at me and cleared his throat) I...I mean lady yanli yah...(he hurriedly wrapped my wound). But why did you do that han?

I recovered from the shock and gave him a frustrated look- because you are making me confused and because for all this confusion is making me frustrate...everyone says that you are Mo Xuanyu but your behaviour and closeness with the hanguang-jun tells that you are that dog Wei Wuxian . either way you are bad I should hate you but can't I . When I look at you instend of hate I get a warm feeling, this feeling that I never get from Mo Xuanyu..Its not like you were bad to me in the past and all its just I never felt so safe with anyone...with you around I feeling like mum is near me...this type of warmth that was deep hidden in my heart my last warmth from my mum..and this feeling is telling me that you are someone who was near to my mum but Mo Xuanyu was never close to my mum it was...(I could not speak further and start to cry and the man beside me who was my uncle either way hugged me and I just cried till I fell asleep in his warmth).

SIZHUI's POV

We all were already shocked by the happings of coffin town when my cousin expressed his doubts making fuqin,fufu , me and jingyi more trobled. After he fell aslepp fuqin send everyone to their rooms but me and jingyi came back after everyone went out and now we were sitting around a table with my new shushu on fufu's lap and JinLing was sleeping soundly on the bed.

Many things happened since the return of fufu, me and fufu come quite close even jingyi is also close to us. Fufu and Fuqin once asked me how would I feel if they adopt jingyi also as my brother , I don't know why I hesitated to answer this question but I said yes..but fufu just hugged me and said I know how are you feeling A-yuan we wont force you to feel what you don't want to and smiled at me.

Well lets leave it right now and focus on the situation in front of us.

Wangji- WeiYing what do you think about Jin Rulan's doubts.

Fufu smiled- JinRulan, LanZhan you know I was the one who kept gave this name to him, when I last saw Sjhije before her wedding. You know lanZhan jangchan was so mad as I was the one to name him not him but later he agreed after listening to the name...(we can see a little tear drop escaping from his eyes and he had a huge smile on his face. He seighed) and now comin to the topic lets not tell him about it to him right now . I know that it would be like we are tricking him but right know I don't have any evidence or explainantion to give to him, so lets just let him be.

Fuqin just hugged him while me and jingyi just give him a smile and he returned it. Our family moment was disturbed by my new born shushu....aishh it is still so awkward to call a newborn my shushu but still if fufu is happy so am I and also it is the truth. So....

Fufu made him sleep and while song lan and xiao xingchen entered the room.

We got up to greet them. Xiao Xingchen run to fufu and looked at my shushu, fufu's brother and his son.

Fufu-congratulation shushu...

Xiao Xingchen looked at fuqin- who is he?

Fuqin- My soulmate, and your sister's son.

Xiao xiangchen- A-yng....(whishpered)

Fufu nodded. Fuqin took his brother-in-law in his arm and both uncle and nephew reunit and song lan and me and jingyi looked at this reunion and smiled.