Chapter 25

zeuw jun used his cultivation energy and moved a bookshelf like a door and when Wuxian looked inside he saw a series of staircases. 

Wuxian- this is....

Wangji - Forbbiden chambers...

Zeuw jun looked at both of them and then entered inside and wangxain also followed behind..

Zeuwjun  came in front of a bookshelf and stopped.

Wuxian was getting confused...but before he could ask anything Wangji gave him the answer.

Wangji- this is the section of strange and unknown music.zeuw jun took out an old looking book from the stack in front of him and gave it to Wangji.Wangji took it and read its name..it was "the collection of Turmoil" then he settle down in front of a quin present there.and opened the book and start playing. the instrument according to the musical notes written in the book. at the point when the musical notes started to feel similar he stopped and looked at the two persons standing in front of him who were already looking at each other shocked. he took  the book and gave it to Wuxian who looked at the music notes and then the name of the book..

wuxian- "The colloection of Turmoil", what is this?

Zeuwjun- A music collection of Dongying (Ancient Chinese address of Japan). Legendarily, it is the collection of the evil music gathered by one of the Lan Clan ancestors. during his wondering in the lands of Dongying. Music in this book, if played with spiritual power channeled in, is able to harm others, weaken the body(Wuxian thought of something and looked at Wangji), irritate the mind,(wangji maybe thiking the same thing and looked at Wuxian) agigate the spirit or shut the senses. Those with great spiritual power could take others' lives(Zeuwjun looked at wuxian trying to read his mind while telling about the music) in just three notes.

noww wuxian was like calculating something in his mind. 

wuxian- this is it... Clan leader Lan, within the collection, is there is anything that can disturb  person's temprament , make them irritated, agitated, violent, easly-angered?(wangxian looked at Zeuwjun)

Zeuwjun- there may be...

Wuxian- it's so obvious to take someone's life with just three notes. He definitely wouldn't have chosen a song so fatal. but if he convcied you that the reason of playing the cleansing music for Red Blade Master,in the name of claming him down and then to play it for three months, would the song be able to act as a slow poison and catalyze Red Blade Master's outburst?(now all three were thinking about the possibilities of wuxian's words and now by Adding 2+2 they all came onnthe same conclusion.)if it really is the right reason then our speculation will be reasonable. The melody that doesn't belong to the Cleansing Music is from the missing page of the Collection of Turmoil.' What are written on the collection of Turmoil are difficult music of Dongying. Jin Guangyao didn't have time to copy in the Forbidden Chamber, but could only tear it apart.(but then he thought of something) No, Jin Guangyao is the person with photographic mamoery, so if he tore the page it should not be form him but for someone else or to wipe out the evidence.he had to make sure that in case someone knows, he also can't find out the source. he did everything with extreme caution. In your presence, he played complete Cleansing music ofcourse. but Red Blade Master was not a lover of arts. Having heard Clan Leader Lan's playing of Cleansing Music, he had a basic impression of Cleansing music.Therefore, Jin Guangyao didn't dare to playt evil music directly. but with lots of effort he managed to mingle both the songs and use it for getting the opposite results. The mingling is not only appropriate, but smooth as a whole. So he really has a great gift for music.I guess he channeled  a samll part of spiritual energy in every sitting to make it a slow poision. Afterall Red Blade Maste was not a master of music. so he couldn't find the difference.

Zeuwjun still deniying(A/N-  I mean really what the hell get the grip elder brother and admit that your so called soulbrother is the master mind....*rolling the eyes*)- Although Jin Guangyao comes to cloud recessess often but he never knew about the forbidden chamber in librabry pavillion.

Wuxian seighed- With due respect Clan Leader Lan, while Jin guangjun was a spy in wen rulan's clan he mannage to  get inside his hidden chamber and look at all the documents and maps and made a copy of it and send it to Jinlingtai..without being noticed or doubted. i dont think sneeking into Lan's hidden Chamber would be much of a deal for him..(A/N- savage WeiWuxian)

now all this started to make sence for Zeuwjun and he seighed in defeat. and took the book from Wuxian. while wuxian looked at him sympothy and wangji in concered .

Zeuwjun- I see, i will find a way to test the remaning pieces of music.

Wangji- but testing forbidden arts on others is banned in Cloud Recessess.

Zeuwjun- don't worry Wangji i would be testing it on myself.

Wangji- Huan-ge...

Zeuwjun- Wangji, i have trusted Jin Guangyao because the Jin Guangyao i know is very much different from the Jin guangyao you all know and if he really is the culprit then I am also counted as one of his alinces . so let me..

Wangji was going to intervein again but wuxian held his hand and shook his head in denial , to which Wangji just seighed. 

they come out of the libraby pavallion. wangji turned to Zeuwjun and Wuxian.

Wangjio- i will go and meet Shushu...(he signalled something to Zewujun which had gone  did not go unnoticed by Wuxian)

but before He could speak Zewu jun interveined- ok I will take childe Wei back to jingshi..( and both the brothers nodded to eachother and Wangji hurried away from there leaving concerend Zewujun and Confussed Wuxian.

both of them made their way to Jingshi...at the door of Jingshi Wuxian stopped Zewujun.

Wuxian- Zewujun, I ...I ...

Zewujun smiled and turned- Since when childe gets nourvous when he wants to know something...???

Wuxian - yes you are right...(he closed his eyes and took a deep breath) LanZhan has some wipe marks on his back ...I asked him about it but he didn't told me about it...

Zewujun- so you want to know about those wipe marks???

wuxian nodded...

Zewujun seighed and told him everything about thier mom-dad, and how wangji was after their mum's death and what ever happen to him after wuxian's death (except for the part of A-Yaun;s origin.)

Wuxian heard everything with heavy heart and almost cried but some voices that made him stop he saw his Grandma coming with his sons.

Baoshan searene- Brat...its time for your medicene eat it and rest..

Wuxian- but...Lanzhan is still not here...

Everyone looked at each other with some unshead tears in the eyes of boys. 

Baoshan Searene- Yah! why do you think i am here for haan!!!your LanZhan met me and my Great grand sons in the chamber of qurin and told us to give you these meds and rest he would be late he has somthing to talk to qurin and yes A-huan( she turned to Zewujun) Qurin is asking for you too so you also go Me and my angels are here with this brat!!!...

Zewujun nodded and went away leaving behind wuxian and Baoshan and his both nephews. 

here in jingshi Baoshan made wuxian have his meds and sleep then all three of them hurried out and made their way to LanQurin's room.