Chapter 40

Wangxian and Boshan sansren were on the port in the outskirts of lotus pier waiting for WenNing to get a boat. Wuxian was still unconscious and Wangji was still holding on to him.
Wangji was still silent and his silence was worrying boshan. After a few minutes of silence, Wangji spoke.

Wangji - Grandma, I knew that something was not right with WeiYing...but still kept quiet to give him some space...I thought he would tell me eventually but maybe I was wrong..Am I so undependable in the eyes of him that he never tells me his pain and sufferings? (depressed)

Baoshan shook her head and looked at Wangji fondly - It's not like that Wangji? though I am not in the place where I should speak in between both of you, I can say that like he is yous Safe place similarly for him you are the most dependable person in this world since the start...I know because I felt it all while I was performing empathy...While I was in that process with him I felt him that he is the happiest, and safest with you...you are that piece in his life which was lost after the departure of his parents...But like you Don't want this brat to be sad and threatened similarly he did not want any darkness in your life and because of that this stupid boy hides all the darkness inside himself and want to give you and his family only light...(as they were talking WenNing reach there with the boat) Now go on and take him away from here I will meet you at Gusu...with kids...( Wangji nodded and get on the boat with Wuxian in his arms. and Baoshan went back to see what was happening after the big reveal).

After sending both of them away with WenNing Baoshan reached lotus pier and there she saw quite a ruscus in the hall by Wanyin . he was running around with Subian and telling everyone to try and unsheath it but everyone was dumbfounded. Baoshan was having enough of it so she moved forward and put a sleeping spell on him making him sleep then she made up a story of a monster attacking him making him lose his mind for some time. and Wangji and Wuxian chasing it away. then with the help of some servants and made him sleep in his room. then everyone starts making strategies to attack JinLin Tai. 

After some talks, everyone left lotus pier. Baoshan also went to gusu with Lan clan. Upon reaching Gusu the youngsters were sent to their usual night hunting missions near lotus pier.