Chapter 38

looking at it Wuxian removed his outer robe reviling Wangji's white robe he was wearing beneath, Old Lan Saw it and clenched his jaw but stayed mum. then Wuxian sliced his fingers with bichen Which Wangji was holding and start making talismans on that robe. Everyone looked at him.

Clan leader Ouyang- what are you doing Wei Wuxian?

Wuxian scoffed- being what I am good at, A bait.

Wangji looked at the writing very carefully and he understood that Wuxian was drawing an attractive talisman on himself. he held Wuxian's hand to stop him.

Wangji- stop it, you are going to die.

Wuxian smiled- no I won't I have the world's greatest protector. (he looked at him) I trust you, Lan Zhan...

This made Wangji's eye soft and his grip on Wuxian's hand loosen a little. he lifted his other hand and gently held Wuxian's face. 

Wangji- I will not let even a single puppet touch you. I promise.

Wuxian gently nodded- I know. (then turning to others) I will go out wearing this talisman and lure them to Blood lake. while Lan Zhan will be with me to kill them. during this time The Younger Clan will take you all out of here.

Jingyi and Sizhui came forward- let us also stay with you fufu...

Wuxian- Trust your fuqin kids he won't let anything happen to me. he himself is enough to save me. you protect everyone else. Let everyone know that even if Wei Wuxian is impulsive on his own but still he taught his kid to be responsible and brave like their father. ( Both the brothers hugged their fufu and Wuxian kissed their foreheads then they hugged their fuqin who hugged them with lots of affection and smiled at them.)

Wangji- Take care. (then he looked at Clan leader Nei) Take care of them for me.

Huaisang- you can trust me on this. ( he smiled)

After that WangXian jumped and stood in between the crowd of the furious puppets. Wuxian took out his dizi and start playing it making the Puppets attract towards him while Wangji just chops off the one who tries to approach Wuxian. the kids and WenNing could do nothing but worry about both of them. 

while fighting Wuxian looked at WenNing- Help the kids to get everyone out of here.

WenNing nodded and helped the kids as ordered. After everyone was out the Lan brothers and Wen Ning comes back to help the duo.

Wangji saw it  - WenNing takes the kids and gets out of here now. (coldly)

WenNing just bowed and did as he was told. here outside the Burial Mounds, everyone was taking a breath of relief.

Clan Master Yo- Listen, everyone, I think we should just rest somewhere till our power retore then we will see what has to be done.

everyone agreed.

someone from the crowd- let's go to the lotus pier, it is near (everyone agreed, started to leave)

Jiang cheng- Are just leaving like this?

Clan master Yo- then what should we do die here? what if those puppets came back?

Till this time WenNing entered the scene with two struggling princes of WngXian.

WenNing put them down and stood in between their path.

LinLing- but they have not returned yet?

Someone from the crowd- they will never return now. ( and again everyone agreed like sheep in a heard)

JingLing- Shut up all off you...

this all was going on when Sizhui and jingyi start running towards Burial Mounds again and everyone started to stop them but they just ran and after few seconds everyone saw Wangxian coming out as well...the Lan Brothers ran towards their exhausted fathers and held them.

Jingyi held Wangji while Sizhui held Wuxin. and as the kids held them both of them fell. and Wuxian just fainted.

JIngyi and Sizhui- fufu...

Wangji- he is all right kids don't worry.

After that, the kids made a small Stecher for their fufu from leaves and branches and made him lie on it while other youngsters transferred some energy to Wangji to make him feel alright. when all was done they took both Wangxian to the harbor where some boats were standing. they made WangXian stay on the boat and went to help others. some were gossiping like old ladies.

WenNing came towards sizhui who was standing with the other youngsters... but before he could approach him Jinling started his own drama and took out his sword and pointed it towards WenNing. (A/N- see truthfully speaking I don't take JinLing as any pitiful character, yes I know he was an orphan never met his parents as they were killed when he was still in a cradle but still, this doesn't give him the right to be all spoiled brat and a cry baby. Wuxian was also an orphan, even Wangji and sizhui. but still, they grew up to be fine gentlemen but on the other hand, Jinling is just a crybaby...who wants everything to go according to him or he will start creating scenes. at least he got his real Uncle to raise him. well, what can I say more? it was my point of you. share your as well please not by bashing me just share your point of you may be there might be something that I was not understanding about this character.) this leads to a big verbal fight between youngsters and the crying of JinLing. and a taunt to Wuxian by Jiang cheng

After everything was forcefully cool down by the elders' everyone made their way to Lotus Pier.

After reaching Lotus Pier Jiang Cheng stood in front of the WangXian family.

Jiang Cheng- I couldn't believe you still have the guts to enter lotus Pier. 

this made Wei Wuxian look down.

Before anyone can say a voice came from the entrance of the lotus pier - and I couldn't believe some still got nerves to say things like this after everything he did for them and their clan. ( everyone looked at the voice it was Baoshan Sansren coming down from the sky with two of her disciples. everyone bowed at her but she was just looking at Jiang cheng giving him a challenging stare to which he just looked down. Baoshan then turned her stare at Wuxian who was still looking down, this angered her, she went to him and smacked his head) and you brat....how dare you just listen to him and not replying after everything you( Wuxian looked at her horrified ) I mean your family did for him and this clan. I just want to ...(she marched towards Jiang Cheng but was stopped by his grandson. so she sighed ) I don't know from where did you get this overloading patience and forgivingness my daughter never had it...

Old Lan intertwines- it is from his Father...

Baoshan turned towards him - did I asked you? (dangerously cold)

Old Lan gulped on his saliva and shook his head in denial. 

Baoshan then turned towards Jiang Chng who was still standing in his same position. - so now are you going to move your ass from here or not....(Jiang Cheng nodded and inside almost running, Baoshan turned to his GreatGrandsons and smiled) Why don't you kids stay with you Uncle WenNing, and chat while we elders get over with this meeting...(the kids smiled and hugged their great-grandma and left with WenNing.)

Everyone entered the throne room except for WangXian when asked they just denied entering. this time Baoshan also stayed quite but she just sighed.