Chapter 37

Sheshu- Granted that there is, when I was apprenticing in Lan clan of Gusu, I was never allowed to enter the.

Wuxian- Who said you have to get in there yourself? As long as the man behind you could get in without limitation it'll do. I suppose your way to alter the music was taught by him too, right?

Now everyone was listening to the conversation very keenly. As if trying to figure out who that person is?

Wuxian continued- A  man of high position who could access Cloud Recesses freely. I don't think any more hints are needed before everybody can get it.

Yi Weichun- According to his word, can ti be...!( everyone looked at each other surprised while the trio Whispered "finally" which made Wangji look at them at first he looked at them with his usual stare but after few seconds he gives them a slight smile and nodded, which brought excitement on the trios face.)

Wuxian- you guys really made a genius decision. Gathered so many disciples of various clans, and brought a big bunch of people here in Burial Mounds. The manti is catching the cicada, not aware of a bird behind. Under an excuse of injury, he didn't come here in order to avoid suspicion and collaborating with you from outside. In the end, hundreds of people all fall in my den. Nobody would believe it's not my work at the time. And you guys are not afraid of running into me. As notorious as I am, with new scores and new hatred welling up, all of you would be indigent to listen to my explanation. 

Sheshu came forward- Ridiculous! LianfangZun, His Excellency, commands all clans now. he doesn't need to strive for the throne. What benefit could he get for letting many people die here? I can take it when you slander me. how could you even slander His Excellency?

Wuxian turned and looked at sheshu - if you are so sure that I am slandering you. then can please can you play that tone again that you played during the fight.

Everyone- yes play the tone and show him...yes, yes play it...

Wuxian- Couldn't play it, Ok. then do one thing...Tell us (he took out a piece of paper from his chest pocket.)What is this? ( Everyone looked at it curiously while Wuxian has a slight smear on his face and sheshu was horrified looking at it)you really thought that we left JinLinTai without any evidences. JinGuangYao has hidden many secrets in that secret chamber behind that mirror. Among them were these the missing notes from the book which contain all the evil tones. Let Grandmaster Lan decided if these notes are correct or not? ( he passed the notes to Old Lan)

Before Old Lan can take those notes Sheshu tries to snatch them but Wangji's Bichen Acted first attacking Sheshu, Sheshu defended himself reveling that his spiritual power is enacted and totally fine. Wangji held Bichen in his hand.

Wuxian- Oh! Clan Master, your spiritual powers are fine. Congratulations Shushe. But I have a doubt, that if you are not guilty then why are did you hide it from everyone? (Shushe looked at the magic circle, a Wuxian looked at him shocked) Stop him, he is going to defect the magic circle. (but before anyone can do anything Sheshu spit blood on the Magic Circle. Wangji attacked him with his Bihen but He runs away using the teleportation taslim. Now everyone was very scared) He is the masked man.

Wangji- He has the Tiger Amulet...

Before anyone can react the door of the cave opens before they can enter WinNing kicked them out and closed the gate again and blocked it using his body. Wangji was going to withdraw his blood to mend the circle again but Wuxian stopped him.

Wuxian- Trust me LanZhan, it won't work. (Wangji nodded)

Yi Weichun- Wei Wuxian, you still haven't told us that how did Shuhe get that amulet?

Huaisang1- here we go again...(he sighed)

To this Jingyi whispered- I wish we could feed him to those pupets out there..

Sizhui- me too

WinNing nodded.

Wangji- Me three ( the trio and WenNing looked at him surprised then the trio showed him thumbs us grinning making Wuxian chuckle but he covered it with his cough)

Then Wuxian looked at  Yi Weichun - this amulet was made by my one and only deciple Xue Yang. but was snached from him by them.

Yi Weichun- you know that monster Xue Yang?...Well its some what fair for both of you to be associated with each other. both are monsters..bad blood....

this aggrigated the members of wangxain family...Wangji took out his bichen but Wuxian held his hand. but he didn't saw his dear sons who were also launching on him with their swords pointing at him. but before they could slice that person into half Wuxian stopped them.

Wuxian- Stop!!!

Yi Weichun was trapped between two swords ready to slice his neck any moment.

Sizhui and Jingyi were looking at him as if they were killing him with their stare.

Sizhui - We have been tolerating your rubbish for so long now but We ignored it, but now you have crossed your limits.

Jingyi- and what did you say to fufu that he is a monster and what???

Yi Weichun - Ba...

Sizhui- say that word again and I will slice open your shit head here only...(Yi Weichun gulped)

Jingyi- Come one say it or I will detach your head from your body...

Wuxian tried to stop his kids from harassing that manic but Wangji stopped him. but still, Wuxian pushed Wangji a little and stood behind both of them and pull them aside carefully not to harm the man, and turned to look at his family and give them a disappointing look to which his boys just looked down but Wuxian knows that they are not guilty of what they did but they were just scared to see him angry.

then he turned to Yi Weichun and bowed in front of him.

Wuxian- please don't mind my kid's behavior master Yi, my kids love me too much and they can't bear anyone saying ill about me so, I suggest you to watch your mouth in front of them. and now coming to your question. when we were investigating Red Blade Mater's death we end up in a city called the tomb city their we met Xiao Xing Chen, Song Zi Chen, and Xue Yang. there we got to know that the trio came down from grandma sanren's hideout and grandma performed empathy on him to know what is his motive from there she got to know that the Masked Man and his leader attacked him and took away to amulet and threw him in a river from where he was found on the bank's grand ma's disciples and were taken care of. and even grandma sanren also proved that this story was correct.

Clan Leader Ouyang- so it means that those pupets are controlled by Sushe.

Wuxian nodded when wenNing went flying and landed near old lan's feets opening the gates but he got imitatle and went out side saying that they should hurry.

everyone panicked. But Sizhui and Jingyi went outside went to help WenNing, JinLing followed but Jiangchen stopped him.

he forwarded his hand and showed him zidian- it is now your take care of it.

JinLing looked at him- Shushu...(he looked at jiangchen for a moment or two then went out to fight the pupets without taking zidian.)

making JiangChen worried.

Sizhui- you should go back.

JinLing- not without you and Jingyi.

Huaisang- now we all will die...(panicked more).

looking at it Wuxian removed his outer robe reviling Wangji's white robe he was wearing benith, Old Lan Saw it and clenched his jaw but stayed mum. then Wuxian sliced his fingers with bichen Which Wangji was holding and start making talsims on that robe. Everyone looked at him.

Clan leader Ouyang- hat are you doing Wei Wuxian?