Chapter 49

Two Years Later

It has been two since Wuxian went in the salutation, While in Gusu many things changed. Clan leader Lan and MengYao have adopted a girl as their daughter named her Lan Mina and her courtesy name was Lan Yin. Her Uncle was selling her to a brothel when Meng Yao found her and he informed his husband and brother-in-law.  and they rescued her and then adopted her as their own daughter. Meng Yao felt as if an old nail is plucked out from his heart when that girl was saved from the brothel before anything bad happen to her.

Also on the other hand Wangji was elected as a Cultivation Chief that to permanently, So now Sizhui was now the next in line for Chief Cultivator, and Lan Jingyi was elected as his  Commander in chief. But for now, both of them are the princes of the cultivation world, and  Lan Mina replaced Sizhui as the Clan leader of the gusu clan. She was given the headband of the lan clan. uncle Lan was very happy with this arrangement because Lan Mina was the idol Lan that he wanted.

WangXian Family Shifted to Nightless City palace and Wangji kept in mind that the palace is converted into a place that suited his Wei Ying perfectly. 

it has a huge farm for the bunnies, its very own Winery, a cold pond, an archery Arena, a Sword arena, and Lotus Pond

But there was something that Wuxian will hate for sure. and that's.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, The Great Wall Of Discipline of Gusu Clan

When Wangji installed the Wall Uncle Lan was having a victory dance in his head, thinking for the first time in almost 20 years he had won against Wei Wuxian but when he read the alterations on the major rules or the rules those were bad for Wuxian's mental health, he got a heart attack and blood vomit both together, then he understood that his younger nephew is a gone case now.

Wangji has also kept in mind his Sons and their future Wives So he has provided two different sections solely for them respectively so that they can make it however they want.

There on the Baoshan Mountain, the future Lan Wives were Getting stronger day by day under  Grandma Baoshan. And Wuxian was still inside the cave meditating. nobody knows what is going on there but sometimes the disciples hear painful cries from there starting much of the Black smoke also released from there and they have to call Boashan for help but she just sealed the door of the cave after cleansing the environment around the cave.  and from a few days, the cries also died down and it has been around 48 hrs that A white light is emerging from the cave breaking the seal. this afraid the disciples but they just stood on the ground as per Baoshan's orders.

It was around almost the last phase of the night when the white light increase its intensity blinding the whole mountain. Everyone came running towards the cave and saw three figures coming out.

They were Wei Wuxian, Subian, and Chenqing. There was clamness around them and their faces. 

Baoshan- A'Ying....(she ran and hugged him tightly.)

Wuxian- Grandma...( he reciprocated the hug)

Baoshan gave a kind nod to Subian and Chenqing who returned it with a smile.

Then Wuxian met the Qin sisters, who hugged him and he also returned the hug in a fatherly mode.

After all this, they were taken to a room to rest and freshen up.

but Subian and Chenqing asked permission of Baoshan to take leave as they would prefer to return to their world now for rest to which Baoshan agreed.

In the room.

Wuxian was laying on the bed with his head on Baoshan's lap, and she was stroking his hair lovingly.

Baoshan- A'Ying...

Wuxian- Yes, Grandma.

Baoshan- Should I inform Wangji about the end of your salutation period, because I feel strong energy from your core which means it is regenerated.

Before Wuxian can answer a golden butterfly came into appearance making Wuxian chuckle.

Wuxian- I don't think that would be necessary, He knows. (extending his hand for the butterfly and looking at it lovingly).

 Baoshan also chuckled - I can see that Master Subian and Mater Chenquing have met their partners and the message is already delivered. (then she saw that her grandson might need some privacy to read his husband's letter, so she decided to excuse herself) I'll go and see what happened to your food.

Wuxian looked at her and smiled holding his husband's letter near to his heart.

After the departure of Baoshan, Wuxian looked at the letter With lots of love, He smelled it, and it has the same fragrance of Sandalwood as his LanZhan.

He opened it, 

"Wei Ying,

You OK?

Missed you.

Love you.

Lan Zhan."

Wuxian chuckled at his fuddy-duddy for his limited use of words but he knows that these sentences contains three emotions, His LanZhan's concern for him, His LanZhan's Carving for him, and His lanZhan's Love for him and most of all His Lan Zhan's Happiness was reflecting When he wrote his name at the top of the letter.

He immediately started to reply.

"Lan Zhan,

You are really a fuddy-duddy still using the limited vocabulary but don't worry I know and understand my Lan Zhan. So now I will first of all answer your letter accordingly.

Yes, I am perfectly fine and feeling super energetic.

I am also missing you too much that I wish to run to you and cling to you the whole day despite Old Lan's naggings.

And Lan Zhan, I love You too.

now my questions, OK.

How Are you?

How my kids?

How Huange and Yaoge?

How my Old Lan?

Did you  miss me? offcourse you did is that even a question Wei Wxian what are you even asking. 

I am so jelous of Subian and Chenquing that they can be with their partners.

You'rs 

Wei Ying'"

As soon as he send the msg A messanger came to announce the arrival of Wangji After few minutes.

When Wangji, entered the room with Wuxian's food, he was wlcomed by a Clingy baby who jumped in his arms as soon as he entered.

Wuxian clinged to his Wangji inhaling his sandalwood scent.Wangji was holding him tighly as if his life is back in his arms.

Wuxian/Wangji- I Missed You.