Chapter 15 "Baxia"

Chapter 15

Sizhui's POV

After been kicked out of the room by fufu I went to fuqin like a good boy. As I entered I saw a sacred jingyi sitting on the bed and his eyes were following Fuqin who was pacing right to left in the room. As I closed the room I was greeted by pleading eyes of Jingyi and questioning eyes of Fuqin.

Without saying anything I gave the note to Fuqin, he took it and read it and closed his eyes and run his hand on his face holding the note tightly in his other hand..

After giving the note to fuqin I run to the table to get a cup of water, swear to god the air here is quite terrifying.

I was drinking water when I heard something that made me spite out water from my mouth.

Fuqin- I f***ed up...(whispered).

As I spite out the water jingyi fell down from the bed. Both of us looked at fuqin then at each other.i think fuqin did not notice so I coughed and jingyi get up from the floor.

Fuqin looked at me(he cleared his throat awkwardly means he know that we noticed him cursing)-Umm...Is.. he.. asleep?

I could just bob my head. I mean come on who would have thought that MY FUQIN LAN WANGJI...THE GREAT HANGUANG-JUN will curse..? Hmmm...fufu really had fuqin curled up around his fingers....well it was a tiring day. So I am quite exhausted why tiring you ask? Well, let's sum it up for you... First of all, getting trapped in the coffin town with others and most of all my so-called cousin THE BRAT JIN RULAN...Oh, he hates to be called by that name so...JIN LIN, you can't even imagine how tiring it was to control myself when he was continuously bickering about himself, his dog, his uncles, and most of all saying ill about my fufu..the second watching my shushu getting birth...well not literally watching it but still...but you know what I mean...and also found out that Grand uncle Xiao Xingchen and The notorious Xue yang are the parents of my little shushu...then watched my fufu getting angry throwing tantrums on fuqin, and last but the biggest blow hearing my fuqin curse...so now coming to the present I am tired so I am falling asleep and tell you what I am kind of happy that I am going to sleep by my fuqin...it gives me a sweet and sound good night sleep....

So...Readers Lan Sizhui...Peace out..😉

Wangji's POV

I Fucked up....I really really Fucked up....what is the need of being Mr. Honesty (A/N- hehe it is the new C-Drama that I am watching right now..its good..)LAN WANGJI.?I couldn't sleep I want my Wei Ying..but I know that if I go to him now I would defiantly get banned from even getting in sight of him ever I know he could do that and I am afraid of it. I mean wouldn't be afraid of his wife I am also a mere human who is afraid of his wife...Oh, sorry Husband ...Alas, I just lay down between sizhui and jingyi and watch them sleep the whole night and missing my Wei Ying. The next morning I woke up and get done with my morning chores before trying to silently sneak into the room where my Wei Ying was sleeping...And as I opened the door to get inside the room I saw Wei Ying standing there already. Before I can say anything he pushed me from the way and made his way to our room... I also followed him like a lost puppy...silently begging for forgiveness ...he entered the room and woke sizhui and jingyi up and then threw all three of us out...Kids lazily went to their room scratching their heads and rubbing their butts to get ready. And stood there waiting at the door to open after some time the door opened revealing a ready and freshen up Wei Ying...he was looking mesmerizing but wait his hairs are still wet he could get sick.

As he was going to make his way out again I held him and pushed in the room and closed the door...the wiggle to get out of my hold but this time my possessive and ultra-protective side of the brain was active so I didn't let him get off it and took him to the bed and made him sit.