Chapter 19

Chapter 19

After one month the wangxian couple made their way to the crap town...after bidding farewell to Baoshan Sanren.

They met Zewu-jun and youngsters at the entreance and entred the grand residence of The cultivation chief ...after the door keeper called out their name..Wuxian was wearing his mask and walking beside Wangi and following Zewu-jun...Behind them was Sizhui and Jingyi...being the current and going to be the young master of Gusu clan..yes Sizhui finally agreed to have Jingyi as his brother... but it was not official yet as Jingyi wanted to make it official after All the trobble going on and Wuxian can walk freelyand he can call his Fufu and fuqin as his.

And the rest of the discilples were walking behind them.

As they entred they came across Jiang Chang...who gave Wuxian a disgusting look..

Jiang Chang- Zewu-jun(he greets Zewu-jun,who replied with his signature slight smile.. then his looked at Wangji and greeted him with arrogance and get a poker faced nod) I never saw Hangung-jun at the cultivation conference since your revolt against the relam in nightless city...Why are you interested this time?

Jingyi- Clan leader Jiang I have never seen you taking initiative to talk to Fuqin directly Even I have never heard that you were even dared to talk to him ever So, whats new this time...*pretends to think* let me guess you forget your place and deeds(he spited fire scarcasticly).

Jiang Chang bolied but looked at his surrounding and gave answer still in his arrogance- I have never heard Gusu clan's Young masters talking so rudely (he shifted his grace to Wuxian) may be your So called mother oh..sorry your anther father is teaching you his ways..if Hangung-jun can't handle and teach you manners then I will be happy to do that for you... my clan knows how to handle the brats like your mothercum father.

Wangji- Clan leader Jiang I have never gave anyone any permission to talk my kids like that and the right you had on WeiYing is finished when you raised your sword on him and snatched him from me...so I request you to take care of your own, I can take care of my family myself... Excuse me ...(he held Wuxian's hand and looked at his kids signalling them to follow and started to move.)

When Chief cultivator Jin yao came with JinLing...

Jin Yao bowed in front of Zewu-jun greeting him with respect and Zewu –jun stopped him by holding his hand and making him stand properly.

JinYao- why didn.'t you told me in advance ?? and even Wangji is here with the kids..( Wangji and family bowed)(jinyao looked at wuxian stanned but recovered quickly)

JinLing came forward and greeted Everyone and called his shushu-Shushu...

JiangChang- You still know that I am your shushu..

JinYao-aiyaa, Clan leader jiang..A-ling has known he was wrong.these days he was so afraid that you will punish hiom that he is not even eating properly and even sleep well. Children are naughty, you are the one who loves him dearest...forgive him.

JinLing- yesyes Yao shushu is right I did had poor appitite..(he pouted, making everyone smile and Wuxian looked at him and remembered his shijie)

Jiang chang- poor appitite??you look very well to me..You must not have eaten less than normal times.

JinLing looked at wuxian- Why are you here?

Wuxian- free meal..

Wangji and both kids looked at him then glared at Jiang chang who ignored it.

JinLing- why are you with gusu clan?

Wuxian- I am the caretaker of sizhui and jingyi..(this pained his kids and Wangji but he gave them a smile which they know was fake )