Chapter 50

After spending a few hrs, with Wuxian, Wangji went back to the nightless city, as Wuxian would be spending 6 months to 1 year more training his new core under Boashan there. After the rest of A day, Wuxian started his training, and WangXian regularly writes letters to each other.

After 1 Year

After that day Baoshan didn't allow WangXian to meet again, So Wangji was in the nightless city and Wuxian was in Baoshan mountain continuously nagging and whining to his Grandma for forbidding them to meet till his training is complete.

One day Wangji was in Gusu, the Kids were away for a night hunt and Wangji was spending time with his family. when a disciple came running informing them that a group of notorious Ghost and Ghoul attacked Gusu city, and Ghost general with the kids for the night hunt along with many senior disciples and the remaining can't handle them, Wnagji and ChenYao couple went to investigate, there they saw that those notorious Ghouls and Ghosts were let loose from a naive cultivator and now touchring people. They started to fight them.

While fighting Wangji didn't notice a Ghost trying to attack him from the back but before He can do it a red light knocked him out making everyone look at Wuxian Who was walking towards them yet again Wangji's Inner robes under his own that he took with him when he was going to Baoshan Mountain.

Wuxian- LanZhan Why I always meet you when either you being fuddy-duddy or we are fighting some notorious monsters. ( He smiled and stood beside his Lan Zhan who was still looking at him with lots of love.)SO are we fighting or not?

Lan Zhan- Too much talking(Smiled)

Wuxian- let's fight(smirked and attacked a Ghoul)

they were fighting side by side. after they finished the citizens came out to thank them.

Citizen- Thank you ZweuJun, JinGuangYao (he bowed to them then turned to WangXian) Thank you Your Highnesses ( he bowed at them)

four of them smiled and went back to cloud recesses.

 on reaching there Wuxian meets his In-laws.

Later Wangji took him to jingshi.

Wuxian- LanZhan, You didn't missit? (pouted) I didn't even hug myself.

Wangji didn't waste any other second and pulled Wuxian in his arms and kissed him reflecting all the longing and loneliness that he felt during Wuxian's absence and Happiness getting him back. After he saw Wuxian struggling to breathe he break his kiss.

Wangji- Now you are not allowed to leave me ever again. (this one sentence was enough for Wuxian to understand that Wangji won't be able to handle their separation any longer)

Wuxian with tears pooling in their eyes and a sweet smile on his face- I don't intend to do so( he kissed Wangji's check and loosened his forehead band) make me your again LanZhan, I missed us

Wangji wasted no time to fulfill his wei Ying's wish and they had their "every day means every day". after a long time, Jingshi's walls again hear their groans and moans along with Wuxian's occasional laughs.

In the evening WangXian, Chen Yao, and Old lan were sitting in Yanshi and talking when the kids entered with Ghost general.

Sizhui, Jingyi- FUFU( they shouted and run to hug their fufu)

Old lan faked a cough making them remember the gusu rules and they controlled themselves a little.

Lan Yin saw the new person with confusion but seeing him sitting with her Wangji Uncle and her elder brothers calling him fufu she knew that he was her Wuxian Uncle. She bowed in front of him.

Lan Yin- Greeting Uncle Wei, I am Lan Yin

Wuxian smiled at her and stood up making her stand - I know you are Lan Yin, Courtesy name Lan Mina, daughter of Huan ge and Yao ge ( making her smile and then he hug her)My condolences ..( he patted his head making everyone confuse) You have to face all the 4000-5000 rules of this clan along with this unnecessary strict Grandmaster( making ChenYao smile and shook their head and Old lan spite out the tea he was drinking)

Wangji- Wei Ying...

Wuxian- Ok LanZhan(pouted) well stay blessed, and you can always visit us you know, right?

Lan Yin smiled and nodded.

Wuxian then turned at Ghost General who was tearing up looking at his Master Wei. Wuxian chuckled and hugged him making him calm down.- Wen Ning I heard you joined Uncle Xiao's clan and are now Song Lan's cultivation partner ( making Ghost General blush and nod) I am happy that you have found someone in your life. ( smiled and patted his head lovingly)

After spending some time with their family WangXian along with their kids went to the Nightless City.

Reaching their Wuxian saw their residence was very happy, but he made face seeing the Wall of rules. then after a few days, Wangji ordered to organize a huge banquet in honor of Wuxian's return there Wuxian was introduced as the Commander in chief alongside Wangji. then he met his brother Jiang Chen who came with his fiance who was the daughter of a small clan making Wuxian happy that Jiang Chen is also having his own family, nephew Jinling, UncleXiao, and student Xue Yang their son Xiaoshan. Who was very naughty making Wuxian happy.

Then after the permission of all the parents and guardians, the marriage dates of both princes of cultivation and young clan leader of the Jinlintai clan were fixed with their loves. 

After a few months they get married, Wuxian was over the moon seeing all their happiness this made Wangji happy, and after 1 year they become grandparents.

A few years later Wangji and Wuxian step down from their position and hand it over to Sizhui and  Jingyi respectively spending time with their kids, Grand Children, and more importantly with themselves. Later they bid goodbye to their lives in each other's arms and were buried in one grave.

In Havenly garden, they were sitting in each other's arms enjoying the breeze.

Wuxian- LanZhan, My whole life I never said to you, but I am sorry for everything I did to you, for making you alone for such a long time.

Wangji shook his head - No Wei Ying, Whatever happen make me realize my love for you and your value in my life. Even after the separation "The Reunion" was delightful. ( he kissed his lips) I LOVE YOU, MY WEI YING.

Wuxian smiled- I LOVE YOU TOO LANZHAN. 

and they hugged closing their eyes and feeling solace and happiness.

________________________________________________________________________

"hey guys this was the last chapter of this long and buatiful journey of "The untamed:Reunion". I made you guys wait a lot during this time for my updates for that I am extremely sorry. I will be back with other YIZHAN and WANGXIAN stories, till them read my other stories."

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL

SHREYA(LANWANGI0).