Chapter 5 "The son of Hanguang-jun and yiling patriarch"

Chapter 5

Wangji along with the lan decipiles rushed towards the underwaorld chamber and behind them came the confused and slightly jealous wei yinfg. As they come near underworld chamber they saw Sizhui and one more desipile thrown out of the chamber and the chamber gates are closed on thier own. Wangji and jingyi rushed towards them and helped them get up.

After wangji conformed that sizhui is alright he get back to his frim posture .

Wangi- what happened here?

Sizhui- grand uncle tried to summon the ghost of sword but it suddenly got agitated and became extermly powerful. Its not something we can control at all.(and he spite out blood)

Wangji rushed to support him.- sizhui...you alright?

Sizhui smiled that him- yes fuqin.

This whole scene gave wei ying some mixed kind of feeling he was jealous,hurt and feeling betrayed by wangji as sizhui called him fuqin it means that they are father and son it means that his wangi is not his now....but there was also the feeling of worry inside wei ying's heart for sizhui..which was confussing...but he decided to be silent for the time being.

Wangji looked at him and he know that what wei yiing is thinking but this was not the time for this so he just nodded at wei ying. This single nod denote two sentences.

First- don't worry I will explain you everything and give you answers of all your questions

And second- but after we handle so help ,me with this.

Wei ying just blinked and stood in front of the chamber's gate and bite his finger and drew a talisman and shouted- OPEN!!!

The doors of the chamber swing opened wei ying and wangji run inside that the chamber and the door get close again.

When they reach inside they saw some senior decipiles lay unconscious in the corners lan qurin was laying almost unconscious on a platform near a zither and the possessed sword was standing upright in the center of the room with a thich balck aura surrounding it, wangji run to his uncle but when he want to go near him and his uncle shook his head so he went and sat beside the zither and start palying the song of calmness(I forget it name) wei ying also decided tojoin so he also start playing his flute.

Wei ying- master lan is here, I can't give myself away.(he thought)

He started playing wangxian, wangji looked at him so he pointed to master lan wangji understood and nodded.

Master lan started to get irritated- s...stop the flute, o..out, g...get o..out,g....(and he fell unconscious)

When master lan was unconscious wangji nodded at wei ying and wei ying start playing the correct tone. And after some time the sword fell down. Wangji and wei ying went to it.

Wei ying thought by looking at the sword – Sure enough, it was infected by Stygian Tiger Amulet. But how could that happen?

He looked at wangji and then picked up the sword , as soon as he pick it up he dark energy start to surround it and he could hear lots of screaming voices. Wangji look at him worried . wei ying throw the sword and get disbalanced .

wangji hold him- Wei ying.

Wei ying look at the sword in horror.

Inside master lan's room

It was evening and master lan was in coma...and wangji sat beside him feeling his pluses while others stood beside them, wei ying was out of the room waiting and sorting out his feelings.

Sizhui- fuqin, Acupuncture and medicinal pills all failed. What should we do now?

One decipile- hunguang jun the sword gosht was infected by the dark spirit o the amulet. Did the Yiling Partiarch really come back?(Sizhui looked at them)

Second decipile- isf so, What should we do? But the yiling patriarch has been dead for 16 years. Did he really possess someone's body?(sizhui glared at them ready to kill)

One desipile- this could happen .what eles could be expected from the monster like him.(sizhui almost took out his sword but before that wangji stood up and stood in front of them)

Wangji glared at them and everyone get back and looked down, they know that yiling patriarch wa a quite sensitive Topic for him.

He turned to everyone- you may leave. (He went to sizhui and patted his shoulder) Sizhui, go back to your room and get some rest.

Sizhui- but fuqin....(slightly angry).

Wangji- say no more. Go.

Sizhui nodded and bowed in front of his fuqin and was taken back by jingyi. he was angry, he was angry on those diseples, he was angry on his father, he was angry on himself, he was angry on everyone who say bad about his fufu, and he was angry himself and his condition that he cant just rip those people heads. As they got out he wanted to get out from there so he rushed to the forest, jingyi tried to stop him but he pushed him out of the way and continued. They did not notice wei ying follow them.

In the forest

Sizhui keep on going inside the forest, and jingyi trying to keep up with him.

Jingyi- sizhui stop...sizhui...please stop.... Its against the rules.

This made sizhui stop and look at him.

Sizhui- rules...so what ???? in this clan each and everything is against the rules...these rules were the only thing that made fuqin bedridden for three years ...you know jingyi...

Jingyi- but still he follows them, right... this is the reason that after all those suffrings, also he is an example for the whole cultivation and being his son its your duity to keep his reputation.

Sizhui- yeh right I forgot about it...I am his son...for the whole cultivation world I am the son of the great hanguang jun...the heir of the Gusu Lan Clan, but tell me jingyi, am I only his son..??? tell me jingyi . am I adopted only as the son of him...don't I have another parent???tell me jingyi...you know right along with the great hunguang jun who else is my parent...tell me the name..(he shouted)

Jingyi looked down.

Sizhui gave out a bitter chuckle- Why?? What happened jingyi why are you not saying anything?? you just now told me that I should be an example like my fuqin but why cant I bust out like my fufu, why should I only be keep quite like fuqin????why everyone only remewber that my fuqin is hanguang jun ....but forget who my fufu is??? Oh!!! I forget that I am not allowed to tell anyone who my fufu is??? Thanks to some people's misconception about him I am only known as the son of hanguang jun...not as the son of HANGUANG-JUN AND YILING PARTIARCH. (he took out his sward and sliced a nearby tree revealing shocked wei ying standing there.)

Jingyi and Sizhui- Mster Wei/ Fufu(the whisped in shock).