Chapter 24

next day when Wuxian woke up he saw Wangji stitting beside and him and talking to Zewu jun. when he tried to move Wangji saw it and helped him up. 

Wuxian- Zewu jun , yesturday I was interpreted, but I dared to be curious about Red Balde master's body...where is it?

Zeuwjun moved a little forward - Many sect's have seen Brother's body with their own eyes.It is being kept by Huaisang for the moment.I have sent those I trust to watch over it as well.

Wuxian looked at Wangji and then over forward to Zewujun- What's JinGuangyao's reaction?

to this Wangji came forward to aswer- Flawless.

ZewuJun turned to look at them- he said that he would defiantly get to the bottom of the matter and give everyone an account.Now thatChilde Wei is awake, then Wangji isn't it time that you both also give an account?

Wangji- Huan-ge.

Zewujun smilled- you are more than I can handle.

Wangji looked at his brother- Haun-ge Jin Guangyao indeed has Er-ge's head.

Zewujun- you saw with your own eyes?

Wangji- he saw with his own eyes.

Zewujun looked at Wuxian who was looking at the floor but nodding a little.

Zewujun- you belive Childe Wei?

Wangji gave the answer without a moment of thought- I do.

To this Zewujun smiled.- and Jinguangyoa?

Wangji- Not credible.

ZewuJun came to Wangji and stood in front of him- Wangji..then how do you judge wether  someone is credible or not?You trust childe Wei,While I trust jinGuangyao.Whether my ge's head is in his hands.Neither of you and me saw it with our own eyes.We could only judge one based on how much I know him, and his words that we trust.You think you know about Childe Wei, so you trust him Also,I think that I know about JinGuangyao, So i trust him as well.(Wuxian looked at Wangji who was quitely listening to Zewujun but his face can say that he was hurt.)You belive in your judgement,then am I not allowed in my own judgement.

Wuxian was having enough because he can feel Wangji being hurt.- Clan leader Lan.( a polite warning)

Zewu Jun looked at wuxian and smiled a little.- don't worry Childe Wei, Before the truth is entirely revealed,I will not be partial to either side. or reveal your whereabouts. Or else ,I would have not allowed Wangji to take you back or helped with your injuries..and I Also have no intensions to hurt Wangji I just want to explain to him that as he trust you so much that he had decided to stand against the world just to be with you I also trust JinGuangyao...the only difference here is that whatever he did is for his soulmate and what I am doing right now is for my soulbrother.

Wuxian sighed and bowed in front of Zewu jun showing his greatfullness. but he is wuxin how can he back down from his beliefs..so he again came forward - The fact that Balde master's head is inside Jin's hidden room is nothing but true. not only I have seen this but I have also seen other things.Maybe this could offer some proof?

Zewu Jun smiled- Childe Wei, perhaps you have seen some things indeed.However you can not prove that you saw those things within the hidden room of Jinlintai.

To this wuxian also smiled a little- That's true. Then how about something else?(this attacked Zewu Jun's attention)The direct cause of Red Blade Master's death was indeed because he was possessed by devil,but, Clan leader Lan, don't you think that the timing was a bit too much of a coincidence? The doings of Blade spirit is one of the reasons , but have you ever thought that there might be other cause to it?