Chapter 14

Chapter  14
WEI YING’S POV
After the reunion of the our family, we went to shushu’s room where Xue yang(I am still processing this reunion of shushu and him) was sleeping soundly. (A/N yes I saved him..so thanks to @CorRuptEd_Evil_KiNg and Taekook1fan for suggesting it…)he was out of danger thanks to our  first-aid and then availability of doctor at the right time. I was still holding my brother who was sleeping comfortably on my lap. Jingyi and Sizhui was sent back to their rooms and now only elders were present there…well the new-born is an exception.
Xingchen- A-Ying, hanguang-jun….thank you very much for saving the lives of my family…I would be lifelong in debt of your for this.
Wangji- Xiao xingchen please call me wangji as you are shushu of WeiYing. And there is no need to say thank you you are family. (he said in his usual tone but with some softness).(Aww look at my man he is so so handsome ; I could feel my eyes are emitting small hearts when I look at him).
Xingchen- Well in that case you also call me shushu…(Wangji nodded).
I could not keep my curiosity in check and was still kind of shaken with Xue Yang being in the same room and being my shushu’s partner and my brother’s mum.
WeiYing- Shushu I know it your personal choice but I am still confused like how?
Hearing it SongLan give out a slight chuckle- believe me Wuxian I am still aking this man beside me Why him?(he pointed at shushu  and then to sleeping Xue Yang.)
This made shushu look at his friend shutting him up, and I  joining SongLan in laughing(A/N and wangji smile slightly looking at his soulmate.)
Xingchen- well you can say that my feelings for him started from Chang manor only where I first saw him…I liked his boyish looks and his breath-taking smile (how someone can like that creepy smile, I still get jitters thinking about it…Burrrrrr). But was too proud to admit it. But When I heard the news of his death (which was actually a fake one) I was crushed It felt like my world came to its end… (I looked at LanZhan he was having said face. I can only imagine how he must have felt after my death…and I know He knew how shushu must have felt as he have also experienced it.) after that I decided to go in salutation and SongLan here supported me. So we went to Master Baoshan..But on our way there…
FLASHBACK (Xiao Xingchen’s pov but will have Wei ying’s pov as well in the middle)
As we were going there we sent a meassage to master informing her about our arrival..after some days when we reach there we met Master. She asked us about the world…well indirectly she wants to know about you we told her everything that we know and she was disappointed in you but impressed with Hanguag-Jun….( wei ying- Why?
SongLan- Wuxian…everyone in this whole cultivation world knows how much your LanZhan loves and trust you….why do you think we know who are you even with the mask covering your face?(he chuckled and I blushed, I looked at lanZhan he was having the same usual expressionless face but I could see a hint of pink colour on his ear tips….That made my smile..)
We were talking to her when we were interrupted by one of her disciples who asked her that they have found a man near the stream and he was badly injured…we run there and what I saw made me stumble on my feet . I was both happy and sad. Happy because Xue Yang was alive but sad because he was not in a very good condition. We took him to our cave where master and her disciples reside. Master noticed me looking at him continuously she asked me to take care of him while she took SongLan Aside asked him about the same. Him being the man he is told everything to her.. at first she was very furious but after sometime she agreed to wait for XueYang getting conscious and telling everything  that we don’t know. But after that day she increased the security of Xue Yang’s Chamber and only I was allowed to go there. After few months he woke up At first when he saw that he was alone he panicked then as he was panicking the one of the guard sent a message to master then master and me we to him and I saw XueYang in a very vulnerable state at first he scared seeing us then he held out his jiangzai pointing at us.
XueYang- don’t come near me…don’t…you want stygian tiger Amulet…Its not with me..its with him he took it from me…After the death of Yilling patriarch Wei Wuxian he took it from  me I..I don’t have it…please let me be…please…(Jiangzai fell from his hand he fell on his knees and begged.)
It was heart breaking but keeping his past deeds in mind I stopped myself, then master camew forward and used empathy on him and saw wether what ever he is saying is true or not. When she was confident then I went to him and took care of him after few days when he was stable enough master performed empathy on him again and got to know that after he killed chang ping and his family, it felt like his life as no more reason…as after the mistreatment faced by him in his youth he vowed to finish the entire clan and after that he don’t know what to do with his life then he met a masked man who took him to a voice who asked him to give him the  Stygian Tiger Amulet. When he refused that voice asked the masked man to snatch the amulet from him by hook or by crook. Then the masked man along with some othermasked people came and tried to kill him to get the amulet he put up a huge fight when he  was hurt and tired he fell down the masked army took out the amulet and threw him in a river.
After master was done with the empathy she told us everything then left e to take care of him as the time passes we both started to get close then one day master caught us together and asked me to whether get married to him and leave or to leave him and he has to go and never return nor try to meet me. And you can see we opt for the first option when we were leaving the mountain we were joined by SongLan According to whom he don’t trust XueYang so he came for my protection. Then after that we came across some of the unclanned cultivators who wished to join us…and we used to roam the cultivation world then one day I got the news that XueYang was pregnant so we decided to settle we were roaming from town to town to find a land to settle and start our clan when we were attacked by some masked men. While trying to save me and XueYang our people fight them and got killed then SongLan took us to a small space under a house where you find us. There only XueYang gave birth to our child but when tried to get out from here we found out that they closed the opening.
FLASHBACK END
XiaoXengchen- that’s how we get trapped there but luckily you and Wangji saved us on time.(me and LanZhan looked at each other than at shushu).
We were talking when we heard some noise coming from XueYang we looked at him and saw that he was gaining consciousness. Shushu run to him and helped him up.
XiaoXengchen- A-Yang how are you feeling now my dear are you fine? Are you hurting anywhere?(worried)
XueYang chuckled at Shushu and shook his head denying.- A-Chen I am fine but where is our baby?
As he asked for the baby I remembered about the new-born in my hand- oh! XueYang here is your baby and my brother.(I gave him the baby he hugged him and looked atn him with admiresation)
XueYang- look A-Chen he looks just like you..(then his expression become worried) A-Chen how did we come here what happened?
Shushu smiled at his husband and told him how they were saved.
XueYang looked at me and lanZhan- Thank you Hanguang-jun and Grandmaster.
Everyone looked at him with jaw dropped.
LanZhan recovered first – how WeiYing is your Grandmaster?
XueYang- I follow the demonic cultivation as well and Yilling Patriarch is known as the Grandmaster of Demonic cultivation automatically making him my Grandmaster.
I recovered from the shock- I don’t have any disciple, I am dam sure Even if I ever have any in future I would never have such a notorious one.
SongLan- Says the biggest notorious person in the world.
XiaoXengchen- yes evn my A-Yang is less notorious than you.
I sulcked and looked at LanZhan- Lan-er-gege  look they are teasing me…
LanZhan cleared his throut –Shushu please but…(he looked at me) WeiYing that’s the truth isn’t it?
I sulked more. Now I was angry.- LanWangji!!! Now don’t ever come near me nor talk to me…hmm…(then I looked at xueYang) and you only because of my shushu I agree to be your grandmaster.
XueYang and everyone smiled- Grandmaster will you be kind enough to name our baby.
I looked at him with some loving eyes did he really want me to give the name to his baby. I smiled and nodded I took the baby in my hand and then looked at him…he was very bueatiful..I glance at LanZhan who was just looking at me . I know what would be the best name for him..- Zhan..XiaoZhan.
LanZhan smiled  at me but as I was angry so I ignored him. I gave the baby back to XueYang. And went away with out giving any glance to LanZhan.
I went straight to A-yuan’s room and saw that they were awake, before entering I noticed LanZhan was following me, I shreinking and went inside the room and thorw out jingyi.
Jingyi-Wei Shushu??
I poked my head out of the door and looked at him then LanZhan who was also looking here only- You go and sleep with him( I pointed at Jingyi then at LanZhan)..
LanZhan heard it and come towards the room.-WeiYing…
WeiYing- Goodnight!!!( iwished them and closed the door with a Bang!!
I was sulking inside the room A-Yuan tried his luck… I mean really this boy have guts.
Sizhui- fufu I don’t know happened between you and fuqin but I am sure fuqin must have said for you betterment only..
WeiYing- I you think that your fuqin is always right then you also go to him only. ( I gave him a small note after writing it hurriedly ad throw him out of the room as well).
And slept sulking.