𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑫𝒂𝒚 (1)

Y/n's pov

It's 8am and I woke up from a voice saying "Good morning angel"

I slowly open my eyes and saw my father sitting in front of my bed.

"Good morning dad", I said with a still sleepy voice.

"What makes you wake me up today?" I asked my father, but then I remembered what day it was.

"Today is your birthday! I prepared you a little present downstairs so go take a shower and dress up nicely." my dad told me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water to take a shower and started undressing myself. As soon as the water got a bit warmer I started showering with a little smile, thinking of what kind of present my dad could have got me. After I finished showering, I dried my hair. I started brushing my teeth and a while later I spat out the toothpaste. Finally
I made my little skincare routine; "Damn y/n, you look good today" I said to myself looking into the bathroom mirror.

I got out of the bathroom to go back to my room so I could pick a dress to wear today. When I opened my closet a black dress that I have never seen before caught my eye.

"This is so pretty what the fuck" I thought to myself. "Did dad get me this?" I asked myself while putting it on my bed. I looked at it for a couple more moments and decided to put it on. I looked at myself in my mirror and I was shocked from how good it looked on me.

It was a pretty black dress. When did my dad find out about my taste in style?

Looking at myself in the mirror made me realise that I forgot to do my hair and make-up so I ran to my little table where all my make-up stuff was on. I curled my hair with a curling iron and put on some simple make-up. After I finished I went out of my room to go downstairs just to see my dad waiting for me in the living room.

"You're back sweetheart! You look great." My dad told me while looking at me and holding my hands.

"As I've said, I prepared you a little present and for that I'm asking you to sit down on this chair next to that table." And I did as my dad told me to. I got nervous when my dad got out of the room, because I didn't know what to expect.

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅..