𝑆𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 (26)

Day by day pass by. I slowly but surely got used to the fact that Jaemin left and hasn't returned yet. There even has been days I have completely forgot about him.

Every day I go to school and come home again. Do homework and go to sleep. This cycle keeps repeating, but oh well, what else is supposed to happen, him coming back? In my dreams maybe.

Days go by. These days turn into weeks. Weeks turn into months. No sight of Jaemin whatsoever.

But one day we got an announcement;

"Dear Students, we have noticed lately that you haven't been getting any breaks in the last 3 months, so all teachers have come together yesterday and we have all decided that you guys deserve a two week break starting from tomorrow! We hope you will have a great break and won't be mad at us for making a break so spontaneously!"

Everyone was screaming with joy. People were hugging, asking wether they wanted to hang out, but I on the other hand was sitting there, not knowing what I should do since I don't have any friends nor family.

Since I didn't know what to do for two entire weeks I decided to listen to what other students have been thinking of doing.

"Let's go to the amusement park!"
"No we've been there a plenty of times already, let's go to the mall!"
"Too boring. We are there every week already. How about the beach?"

Those are all the places Jaemin and I went to for our dates. I think I'm going crazy. Let's listen to the other people.

"Yo let's go to the noraebang!"
"Ight man we haven't been there in YEARS, can't wait to hear your awful voice cracks again"

Noraebang.. Alright it's not too much of a bad idea, but let's listen to the other ones.

"Why not spend some time in a hotel? Isn't it relaxing how you just sleep, people cook for you, it's heaven."

...

"Did you hear about the new restaurant that opened near the mall the other day? I heard it has insanely good food and everyone who has ever entered the restaurant now calls it their favourite. Let's check it out, shall we?"

...

Fuck this, I'm gonna do all of it.

to be continued...