𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 (9)

Its 6 am, I woke up from my alarm going off.

"Damn it, I forgot to turn it off yesterday" I whispered to myself.

I turned around to see Jaemin still sleeping like a little child. Gosh he looks so cute, I'd love to just pinch his cheeks.

I turned back around to go on my phone. I checked my social medias, nothing interesting. I was about to open another app on my phone but Jaemin stopped me from doing so by taking away my phone. I turned around and looked at Jaemin with an angry expression on my face.

"Give me my phone back" I demanded, but he refused to do so, so I tried getting it back myself by reaching for it but that didn't work out.

I finally gave in and turned around once again. I then felt soft lips touching my cheeks and I heard a little

"Good morning" from Jaemin.

He put my phone on the ground and stood up from the bed to come to my side. He then proceeded to pick me up and carry me to the bathroom. When my legs touched the ground I nearly fainted because I wasn't prepared.

Jaemin helped me stay up, he then took our toothbrushes and put some toothpaste on them, I took mine and started brushing my teeth while looking at Jaemin. How could anyone be this attractive while brushing their teeth?

We spat out the toothpaste and looked at each other in the bathroom mirror. We then finished doing our skin routine and left the bathroom to go to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"So what should we make today?" Jaemin asked me while looking around in the fridge.

"I don't know, maybe sunny side ups? My dad and I like them a lot."

Jaemin nodded and took a pan out of a drawer and put it on the kitchen stove.

I went to the fridge to get some butter and three eggs. I put the food on the kitchen counter, I then heated up the pan and put some butter in it so the egg won't stick to it, when the butter melted I cracked opened an egg and put it in the pan as well.

After a while the egg was done and I put it on the first plate that Jaemin brung me earlier. I fried the second and third egg and put both of them on the other two plates as well.

Jaemin and I took the food on the table then went back to the kitchen to get forks.

I was about to take out some forks out of a little drawer but Jaemin pressed me against the wall so I couldn't do so. We started kissing passionately and he slowly loosened the grip on my shoulders which he pressed me against the wall with earlier.

His hands traveled down my body and picked me up without loosing the contact of our lips. He placed me on the kitchen counter and we continued making out for a while but we got interrupted.

"Hey kids! Wow you guys made sunny side ups! How wonderful." I heard my dad say.

Jaemin and I quickly stopped and ran over to the dinner table and at down.

We ate in silence, when we finished I took the dishes to put them into the dishwasher.

When I came back to the dinner table my dad told me

"Y/n, please go into your room. Jaemin and I have to talk about something, he'll be right back honey."

I did as he told me to and ran up into my room without really thinking of anything.

to be continued...