𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 (21)

Y/n's pov

We were kissing, not even thinking about stopping any time soon, but then we remembered that it's already late and it would probably be hard for Jaemin to drive in the dark.

We packed our stuff an started walking back to his car.

We took our seats, he was in the drivers seat as usual and I was in the passenger seat.

I decided to play some music so the car ride won't get too boring. I connected my phone to the car per bluetooth and started playing music. My playlist shuffled to „slow down" by Mac Ayres, which was actually one of my favourite songs so I just started vibing to it while we were driving home. What I didn't realise is the fact that the one and only Jaemin was staring at me, with a smile on his face.

We arrived at our house, I exited the car and went on to get our stuff out of the back. I was about to carry our stuff but Jaemin snatched them away from me and before I could even react he was already standing in front of the main entrance of our home. I quickly ran up to him and got the keys out so I could open the door.

He carried the stuff all the way to my room and I admired his every step that he made. How the fuck can anyone look so god damn attractive while carrying stuff?

I followed him upstairs, but as soon as I walked into our room I saw nobody.

I called his name but nobody answered, so I took out my phone and called him. I couldn't hear any rings and no one answered the phone so I started getting a bit worried. I was walking around the room in a circle, thinking where he could've gone to. I was about to walk another circle but a pair of hands on my shoulders stopped me from doing that.

These hands forced me to turn around and there he was, wearing a full black suit.

„Did you already forget? Tonight is your dads funeral."

This sentence made my smile disappear. I still can't believe that my father had passed away. Why did he go on this stupid mission, especially with Jaemin? What if he would've got hurt as well?

I tried to avoid thinking about all of this, so I walked over to my closet and picked out a dress. I picked the same dress that I wore on my birthday because it was black. I had to make another unforgettable memory with this dress, darn you dad why did you have to pick out a black dress for me and not a colourful one?

„Stop complaining and speed up!" Jaemin yelled from outside of thee room.

„I wasn't even complaining!" I yelled back. Hold on, did he just read my mind?

„Just speed up already!"

I no longer wanted to question anything and quickly got dressed. I put some proper Make-up on and did my hair, then I walked out of the room just to see a busy looking Jaemin.

„Finally you're here, the car is waiting outside so let's just go already."

I lowered my head and walked out of the house with Jaemin while looking down the whole time. We sat down and sudden sadness hit me. I wanted to cry very badly, but I couldn't because I didn't want Jaemin to see me like this ever again.

Jaemin's POV

The car drove us to the place where Y/n's father should be buried tonight. I looked over to Y/n and I saw her looking down. This was a sign for me, a sign to comfort her.

I scooted over to her and hugged her as tightly as I can. I didn't really understand her pain, because I actually never got to meet my parents. My grandmother raised me ever since my parents had passed away. She told me that my father had passed away a few months before my birth and my mother had passed away while giving birth to me.

My thoughts faded when I felt something wet drop on my chest. I then heard silent sobs; they were coming from Y/n. I quickly took her face in my hands and wiped away her tears.

„There's no need to cry. You would've lost him someday anyway." After this sentence I got hit by Y/n, but at least I made her giggle a bit.

„You bitch probably don't even know how I feel you nasty rat." She told me in a faked serious tone.

„Why are you swearing so much now? What did this poor little boy ever do to you?" I said and pouted. I felt like I was about to throw up because I hated doing this cute stuff.

I got hit once again and this made me start a mini fight. It lasted about two minutes until the driver told us that we have arrived at the funeral.

Suddenly it got silent again. The driver then opened the doors for both me and Y/n and he took us to the funeral. At the funeral there was a man already standing there, looking at me with a smile.

„Could you come with me for a second? The young lady can stay here for a while." The man then said, then I remembered who he is; he was the guy whom planned the funeral with me.

He took me behind a building and he started talking again.

„We haven't really talked about the price yet, am I right?"

„We haven't, you are right. So how much is it?" I asked the man.

„It's 100 Billion Dollars."

My heart dropped. How am I supposed to get that much money? This is the exact question I asked him.

„You made a funeral for a Mafia Leader, didn't you know that you have to pay for everything he has done? Plus, you seem close so you have to know how to get that money again, am I right?"

I shook my head as a clear no but he just laughed at me.

„I want the full amount. I don't care how long you have to work for it, but you have to pay the full price before you're dead."

He walked away laughing while I just wanted to cry on the spot. I'm new to this mafia thing, so how am I supposed to make so much money in a short amount of time? What if I die in one of the missions? I don't want Y/n to suffer like I do now.

I walked back to the funeral where I saw Y/n crying. I burst out in tears as well, not because of her dad, but because of the problem I have now.

to be continued...