𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒅𝒅 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 (24)

I woke up once again, thinking it would be just an ordinary day with Jaemin. But when I woke up he wasn't by me.

I thought he had a meeting again and since I didn't want to interrupt him I just stayed upstairs and looked through social media.

I have sat on my phone for a while now and I didn't even realise that I have been sitting here for an hour already waiting for Jaemin to come upstairs but he never actually came.

I got out of bed, stretched a bit, got ready and went downstairs to check up on him

I got down there, looked around just to see no one.

I looked around a bit more and found a little note on the table, and I read it to myself.

"Hey Y/n. I've got work to do so I'm probably gonna come home only in a couple of days. Please don't try to contact me, and please go to school tomorrow, you haven't been there for a while now. See you, bye."

"Whats up with that attitude damn" I thought to myself.

Why did he want me to go to school all of the sudden? After all these days we've spent together suddenly I should go to school. I'm not saying its a bad thing it's just weird he didn't say that earlier.

I left the note where I found it and went into the kitchen in the hope of finding something good to eat. I looked into the fridge, took what I liked and ate it quickly while still being in the kitchen.

After I finished I went upstairs again to check what classes we have tomorrow and packed my schoolbag before I forgot about it.

Then I spent the rest of the day just watching TV in the livingroom, but I couldn't stop thinking about the note he left me. How dare he not tell me that he will be leaving for more than one day?! That motherfucker could've woken me up and at least kissed me goodbye but he left without a word. Tsk what an idiot.

Later that day I was stressing out so much to the point where my head hurt, and I surprisingly managed to force myself to go outside and walk around in my local park until I felt better.

As I was walking around the park I was wondering why his "mission" would take him multiple days, dad never left for more than two days, and even if, he would still contact me while having some free time.

So what could possibly be so important that I won't be allowed to even text him a little good morning or good night or whatever the fuck will come into my mind at any moment.

Its getting pretty late, the sun is setting and the park is getting emptier and emptier. And since I didn't want to be late for school the next day I went home as well.

When I came home I ate my last snack for that day and scrolled through social media for the last time that day and got ready to go to sleep.

This day was quite short, I've noticed. But when I layed on my bed it felt like an eternity to try and fall asleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jaemin. Nothing bad would happen if I just texted him a simple 'gn' , right?

I opened my phone and was ready to send him a message, and when I did it didn't even let me send the message. I then decided to call him since that made me worry a bit but his phone seemed to be turned off.

"So it's really serious, huh."

I put my phone on my nightstand and just layed on my back with my eyes opened and arms crossed, not being able to fall asleep.

I stayed in this position for a while until I felt my eyelids slowly getting heavier and heavier.

I forgot about everything I was thinking about and fell asleep slowly.

Another day was over. But this time I felt just how lonely I was. This time I didn't have anyone in this house. I didn't know when Jaemin would return, I don’t have any parents anymore, but I'll be having this feeling for a while now so I think I should get used to it.

So for now, good night. Tomorrow is school anyway so I won't be having this feeling of loneliness for a few hours.

to be continued...