𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑵𝒐𝒘 (18)

Somebody hugged me from behind.

"Its going to be alright, okay?" I could hear Jaemin say in a calm tone.

I turned around to face him once again.

"I should be sorry, Jaemin. I didn't mean to be mean to you and tell you that it was your fault." I said, not replying to his question.

"Don't be sorry baby. None of us should be." Jaemin said while slowly putting his hand on my cheek.

"Wait. So what are we going to do with the body? We have to plan a funeral right? Oh fuck this feels so unreal." I then said with a shaking voice.

Then Jaemin went on and grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started typing something. He then put the phone to his ear and walked away a bit.

I heard him speaking to somebody, and it seemed to be a funeral service.

After a while he came back and told me what he did.

"So I just called the funeral service and made an appointment for tomorrow. I have to bring his body today to that place, and tomorrow the actual funeral should take place, so you still have some time to call your other family members and tell them that they should come to the funeral."

We have the first problem here. I don't know any of my relatives since my dad forbids me to do contact with anyone besides going to school.

"Hey is everything alright?" He asked me in a worried voice.

"Its just that... I don't know any of my relatives" I  told him, embarrassed of myself.

He then pat my head and told me that its alright.

And he's right!

At least no one else will have to suffer by looking at my dad lying dead in a casket.

He then took me upstairs again.

Jaemin's pov

I wanted to make her some breakfast so she could calm herself down a bit from the fact that her father has passed away.

I ran up to the kitchen with her and started taking out all the stuff that you need to make some pancakes.

"Hey what are you doing?" Y/n asked me with a little giggle.

"Making us breakfast, dummie. Do you like pancakes?"

A smile came up on her face faster than I've ever seen anyone do.

"I love pancakes!" She started jumping a bit while clapping her tiny hands.

I smiled as well from her cuteness.

We started making the pancakes and as soon as they finished Y/n quickly got some plates to put the pancakes on.

"Yo they look so good" Y/n then said and I could feel her hunger.

"They're way too simple tho" I then told her.

I couldn't even say another word and Y/n rushed out with the plates in her hands to take them to the dinner table.

"Speed up I'm hungry!" She nearly screamed.

I then rushed over too her and sat down at the table.

We started eating the pancakes and I looked over to her, looking at how cute she's munching the pancakes.

She's so precious. I can't let anything happen to her ever again.

Please be happy like this no matter what.

Please be happy like this for ever.

Please be happy now.

to be continued...