𝑺𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 (11)

Y/n's pov

"Good morning honey! It's already 12pm, wake up!"

I heard somebody say in a soft, familiar voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jaemin standing in front of me with a smile.

"Yes, you woke up! Anyways your father and I made you some breakfast so go to the bathroom, get ready and come downstairs." Jaemin told me.

I smiled to myself because it was nice to know that my boyfriend and my father got closer to each other.

I stood up half asleep, but I still went to the bathroom and got ready.

I did my usual routine and went out of the bathroom to see both my father and Jaemin standing infront of the bathroom.

"Alright that suspicious, what's going on?" I asked them.

They just laughed at me and told me to come down and eat.

I sat down at the table, I ate my breakfast meanwhile they already started eating their lunch. It was quite quiet at the table and it got boring so I decided to ask

"Is everything alright with yall? You still didn't didn't tell me what was going on."

They looked at each other seriously, then looked at me.

"Honey we have some business to do this night, so we will only return either tomorrow or even later than that but that's unlikely to happen." My dad explained to me.

"Wait but why does Jaemin have to go with you?" I asked my father.

Jaemin looked at me then looked at my dad and started speaking up

"Can I say it?" He asked my father, my father nodded so Jaemin then looked back at me and continued on talking.

"I joined his mafia."

My heart broke into pieces. I was so scared that something might happen to him while doing this sick work, so I teared up.

Jaemin's pov

Oh no, y/n is tearing up. Did I do something wrong? I quickly ran up to her and squated down next to her and wiped her tears away with my finger.

"What's wrong? Please don't cry baby." I told her but that didn't calm her down at all.

"I'm s-so scared th-that something bad m-might happen to y-you." y/n said in a muffled tone.

"Shhh, nothing bad is gonna happen to me trust me." I tried to calm her a bit, and it worked.

I sat down again and we all continued on eating.

We finished up a few minutes after, cleaned up everything and went back to our rooms.

As soon as y/n and I got into her room she threw me on the bed and jumped on me.

"Hey let me breathe!" I tried to scream out but she didn't let me and just hugged me tightly. She didn't let go of me and that's how she fell asleep.

I fell asleep with her as well knowing that I have to stay up all night long doing the mission.

to be continued...